The People's Choice - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #51
SoulSmilen
Mike can certainly speak for himself, but I think he was talking about Bobby's reply to my post arguing that the points were warranted, regardless of who issued them.

They weren't warranted, and if they are, then Bobby needs points, too.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #52
jsrocket
He may not have done it personally, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what happened here.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:52 PM   #53
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Mike you are a good friend, I will always listen to your advice. However, I do not see where I moderated him anywhere in this thread. If he got hit by points, it was not by me.

He stated his opinion and I stated mine, nothing more.
IF he got hit??? You know darn well he did or you wouldn't have argued that it was warranted.

Clear as mud; clear as mud, indeed.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:54 PM   #54
Wilomn
I think shrilly, er benny, has succeeded once again.

Use the IGNORE feature people, it does wonders.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:57 PM   #55
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I think shrilly, er benny, has succeeded once again.

Use the IGNORE feature people, it does wonders.
Wes,
Just curious. What is it that makes you think that Ben Martin is Shrillomn?

Old 02-18-2007, 08:07 PM   #56
Wilomn
Timing of appearances. Attitudes. My extreme dislike of both. The gut speaks volumes.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:08 PM   #57
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
IF he got hit??? You know darn well he did or you wouldn't have argued that it was warranted.

Clear as mud; clear as mud, indeed.
Well Denise, you seem, to know more than me. I do see he got hit now, but only after it was pointed out.

You guys are too funny, now I am a hit man.

Denise, you are right about one thing. Mud is mud indeed. It always shows up when someone downs Fauna, no secret there. Is that right Denise?

Mike the apologies excepted!! It is just the same twist often thrown to the proof here at Fauna.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #58
varnyard
Also Denise, do show me where I argued that it was warranted on this thread. Or for that matter was not. The warnings he got from me he deserved, they were for profanity on a different thread. If you read this like you say you have, you would know this.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #59
SoulSmilen
Bobby, since my original post was about THIS thread and you replied to it talking about other threads and his warnings being legit, I took it to mean you were arguing the warning for this thread was warranted, as I'm sure many others took it. There's no point in my debating this part with you any further because you'll twist it to mean what you want it to mean and I'll get warning points for Antagonism.

Quote:
Well Denise, you seem, to know more than me. I do see he got hit now, but only after it was pointed out.

You guys are too funny, now I am a hit man.
You're the one that first used the term 'hit', so let's not bring more unneccessary drama into this and cry poor wolf so folks will feel sorry for you being associated with a hitman.

Quote:
Denise, you are right about one thing. Mud is mud indeed. It always shows up when someone downs Fauna, no secret there. Is that right Denise?
Twisting and inferring again. You focus on the negative and conveniently leave out the rest, as always. In almost every (if not every) post I've made that wasn't so bright eyed and bushy tailed about Fauna, I have also expressed the positive aspects of the site and have said over and over that it is not all bad.

Quote:
Mike the apologies excepted!! It is just the same twist often thrown to the proof here at Fauna.
It makes no difference who gave the warning points, Mike's words still hold true whether he intended it to be directed at you or not. There was no twist from anyone.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:51 PM   #60
varnyard
Well you can call it anything you see fit. The facts are, you were wrong.

As for someone giving warnings, you are 110% wrong about that too. I do not have any control over who gives them but me. I had nothing to do with any points he received on this thread.

IMO, he stated his opinion and I stated mine, nothing more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!