BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-27-2005, 11:03 PM   #21
Chameleon Company
Well, Charley Brown, and Lucy, and PigPen, and Schroeder etc can rest in peace !!

In the meantime, it is hoped that Charles Schuck III will either come here and address the matter, or work out something with Aaron on the side to fix things, and that Aaron will keep us posted. I didn't know of, nor had any contact with, Mr. S. prior to this morning, when he emailed me out of the blue about chameleons. I have since traded emails with him about the existence of this thread, how to access it, and how to post. Aaron, will you let us know if you and he have any more dialogue about it on the side? I would agree with you that the "check is in the mail" is not a solution. I do not know anything of Charles' side of the matter, except that even if Aaron exagerated all that he said, it does not look good for Mr. S. That said, I hope that he resolves all quickly.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:40 AM   #22
dzoo
Even if this guy actually comes through and ships the sanke does anyone really think he would be sending a 100% het albino ball in trade? Call me cynical but my bet is it that if he had actually shipped the Ball it would have been a normal 100% het for nothing (and probably a male).................................

Old 11-28-2005, 12:23 PM   #23
tiasman1
Update:

charles contacted me on Saturday stating he had deleted the invoice I sent him from Paypal. I resent the invoice at his request, however, he still has not sent the money

Old 11-28-2005, 01:21 PM   #24
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
Update:

charles contacted me on Saturday stating he had deleted the invoice I sent him from Paypal. I resent the invoice at his request, however, he still has not sent the money
That is a BS excuse or a lame stall tactict. It matters not if you delete the email invoice. All he needs to do is log into his payapl account and it is right there in his transaction history. One click and he has it staring him right in the face and one more to pay it.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:36 AM   #25
tiasman1
update: He has contacted me 2 times now saying he will take care of it. But he still has not made any payments to me

Old 12-05-2005, 06:21 PM   #26
tiasman1
New Update:

I rec'd an email from Charles Schuck after I posted my initial Thread. He has since disappeared again. I have sent him a couple of emails asking for status, but he is not replying. I am going to file a complaint with the IFCC today.

Aaron Moore

Old 12-05-2005, 06:36 PM   #27
Chameleon Company
I had an email exchange with Charles the morning this thread first appeared on a completely unrelated matter, as he was inquiring about getting into chameleons. That led to some of the initial inquiries here as to what his real name is, as it ws initially posted incorrectly here. While we traded some possible business notes, once I knew he was the topic of this thread, I mentioned it to him, telling him that he needed to clear this matter up. I also contacted Aaron about this on the side. Charles did give me a short expanation, which did not materially stray from your account Aaron, and which I found weak and not sustantive enough to shift the blame away from him, but he also said he would be posting here and fixing things with Aaron. At this point in time, I can at least thank Aaron for this thread, as it saved me time (and money?) from wasting any effort on Mr. Schuck. He's got your money and/or your animals Aaron, and I would do everything possible to get it back. I would also resurrect this post once a week, if for no other reason than to put it back up in the lights, let us know that he has not fixed things (if and when he does, post it and end it) and let others see what this guy is.

Old 12-07-2005, 10:33 PM   #28
tiasman1
disappeared again

I have sent several emails to Charles Schuck and several Paypal reminders. He is not replying nor contacting me in any way. I did file a complaint with the IFCC. Does anyone have any suggestions what else to do? He doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks, nor says to/about him. I am at a loss what else to do to try to get him to pay me for the trade he did not follow through on.

thanks

Aaron Moore

Old 12-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #29
Chameleon Company
In terms of realistic options that could compel results, you are very limited. One option that may cost you $150-250, with no guarantee of results without spending more than that, would be to go to one of those find-a-lawyer sites (they are out there), and get ahold of one in his hometown. You would call these people, give them a 5 minute explanation, and then see if you could hire them to write a letter. They would want you to forward all communations, probably in hard-copy via U.S. Mail, but would then agree to send out a letter, certified and regular mail, threatening legal action to include all fees, if he did not deliver the money to the attorney within a certain time frame. If you were seeking $500, you could expect to net $300 at best after you paid the attorney, who will want their fee up front. If it doesn't work, you would have to pay more to get the attorney to keep the pressure on, although at this point you would be demanding fees also, and maybe Mr. Schuck would realize that you are serious, that the meter is running and he will have to pay it if he believes in your resolve. It may not be worth it to pursue, like many legal issues.

Old 12-08-2005, 12:12 AM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Another option,

I believe that the work email provided by him belongs to Target Stores.

If correct, Contact them and let them know he is using their email address to conduct fraud.
I am sure there is something in their company policy about using a company email address for personal business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz