Info Touch Of Class Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #21
myburms
Please take this to Pm's this is for info and not bickering thanks

Old 12-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #22
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by myburms View Post
I didn't see it as "bickering." I saw it as trying to warn the OP that the person giving such a glowing statement may not be all he appears on the surface.

Like I said, "there's a sucker born every minute" these are the ones that will take anything said at face value and not delve deeper.

I know if I were considering buying from TOC I would want to make certain that the people praising him actually were regular buyers with successful transactions and NOT his suppliers.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #23
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I didn't see it as "bickering." I saw it as trying to warn the OP (YOU) that the person giving such a glowing statement may not be all he appears on the surface.

Like I said, "there's a sucker born every minute" these are the ones that will take anything said at face value and not delve deeper.

I know if I were considering buying from TOC I would want to make certain that the people praising him actually were regular buyers with successful transactions and NOT his suppliers.

More INFO: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=158538

Like I said, I would be VERY careful dealing with them...(I actually meant to say, "If I were you" ) and have all all the bases covered. I, personally, just based on the information in a few threads, would not even have bothered putting up an Inquiry, because there's more than enough info on this board about them to warn the regular buyer to steer clear.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #24
vodkadreamzzz
Well..

Well I have asked for photos twice on the ATBs for sale, I even asked for a group shot so I could see what I was dealing with, and it would help to see the animal I was actully buying. Wasnt like I was asking for possibly dozens of photos of every individual snake. I guess the "big timer importers" dont have time for a potencial customer that may spend just a couple of hundred. I guess they would rather sit on their animals...

Old 12-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #25
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by myburms View Post
Channing, why would any of this be taken to PM's? this needs to be out in the open where everyone can see it. questions were being asked of one of touch of class's suppliers to see how he was involved .

No bickering just trying to get some info posted.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #26
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Jonathan please stop the dancing, most of the garbage that touch of class sells comes from you doesn't it?

How about those ETB's, that garbage came from you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
No sorry, you really have too much time on your hands ED. ill be the better man and stay off touch of classes thread.
Quote:
Better man?

You were asked a direct question because you posted you sold to touch of class, you are one of their suppliers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
I sold them bearded dragons. And I GUARANTEE my bearded dragons after arrival... unlike you. Case closed
Quote:
If all you sold was bearded dragons why such a glowing testimonial for them ?
Quote:
Channing, why would any of this be taken to PM's? this needs to be out in the open where everyone can see it. questions were being asked of one of touch of class's suppliers to see how he was involved .

No bickering just trying to get some info posted.
Seemed like a reasonable request in this situation. Hey, Ed, why don't you start a thread on BreedersCircle?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
touch of class reptiles