US Global Exotics , Arlington Texas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:43 AM   #11
cbchuckwallas
I will be the first to admit....

None of us are perfect !
In the past 12 years I have had my own responsibility to accept for mistakes were made that had an unhappy customer on 2 different occasions.
about 3 years ago I was going out of town and left a (live Lizard) package for my nephew to ship. I thought all was well , only later learned he had taken them and sold to a pet store and kept the cash. He then shipped a empty box to his friends house. The guy contacts me and (because I have confirmed delivery)I accuse him of being a liar and cheat....all hell breaks loose.
When I find out the truth its too late. The guy files and recieves a refund on his credit card and my sincere apologies do no good. I even offer the man free lizards the following year and he doesnt take me up on it.
So in his mind Im a BAD GUY.....and think of what would happen if someone put a post up asking about me and he responded ???
I dont pass Judgement too quick.....and give the person every reasonable benefit of the doubt..........We shall see very soon !
Personaly...I think Jasen did try to make things right in the other post on here.

Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #12
cbchuckwallas
Resolved ! 100%

My worried situation about US GLOBAL EXOTICS has been resolved 100%
It was due mainly to a Email not being recieved properly. I would have NO qualms about doing business with them again in the future !
I didnt find anything that would cause me to be alarmed in my inquiry about them on here. Thanks US GLOBAL EXOTICS !
Thanks everyone.........................Ronald Oakes

Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #13
toyah
I used this company earlier in the year to deal with an import of animals to the UK, and I had no problems at all. Jasen was always prompt to communicate with me and my agent, and although my animals were delayed for reasons outside of his control, they arrived to me well packaged, and properly hydrated.

I would happily have Jasen and US Global Exotics deal with any future shipments for me.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #14
Justin Mitcham
I remember this post...guy was being jerked around by Jason.. I posted the below link..

QUOTE]Jason was shut down by the CDC for selling animals contaminated with monkeypox.
http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5227a5.htm[/quote]

2 post later and totally ignored..is your reply rich..
Quote:
I just got checks from Jasen this past Wednesday. He's sometimes been slow in paying, but so far has always come through.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham View Post
I remember this post...guy was being jerked around by Jason.. I posted the below link..

QUOTE]Jason was shut down by the CDC for selling animals contaminated with monkeypox.
http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5227a5.htm
2 post later and totally ignored..is your reply rich..[/quote]

Yeah, so what! He answered the OP. Were you asking a question that did not get answered? Doesn't appear so. Many people have bought and sold to this company. I guess they are all guilty.

Rich, you ignored him and hurt his feelings

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!