bullsnake sex - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #11
hhmoore
If its not red, don't worry about it, lol. I've got a few with some dark spots down there, too. The pic just made it look reddened to me.
Don't be paranoid because I notice something - its what I do. Sorry to have jumped the gun & alarmed you.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:40 AM   #12
mkper5
its fine

Oh no, I'm glad you noticed something. If there was something wrong I would want to know right away.

I appreciate your input on the situation.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that he is due for a shed.

Anyway, if I have time in the next few days, I'll try to get a decent photo of his tail and post it. Thanks again

Old 05-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #13
hhmoore
Yeah - I saw his eyes (well, his eye) in the pic. The shed may have helped distort the color.
Enjoy him, but be careful.....bullsnakes are kind of addicting (right, Moo?)

Old 05-27-2008, 02:51 PM   #14
mkper5
pic

a little better

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...id=56353&stc=1
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
..bullsnakes are kind of addicting (right, Moo?)
*obviously took notice of the bullsnake thread, after looking at bullsnake classifieds*

kind of?...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!