Info Touch Of Class Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
myburms
Touch Of Class Reptiles

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them or sold to them and if they are god for their word? They want me to ship my cresteds to them for a COD (Cash On Delivery) and i dont know if im comfortable in doing so? so any info helps.

Thanks, Channing Littleman

Old 07-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
JHB Reptiles
ive never bought from them b4, but i will tell you they have bad customer service and never responded to my messages, i called them and someone answered and he didnt speak english and i told him to get his boss and have him call me and i never heard from them, i wouldnt do any cod's at all with these guys. just my opinion, hope this helps.
Thanks
- Josh

Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
myburms
Thank you i will be calling them tomorrow i cant afford to lose out on these guys

Old 07-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
JHB Reptiles
np man, just be cautious.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
Warez
i dealed with them today and yesterday at the Pensacola repticon, got 1 yellow and red ATB, blue tree python and 2 black and gold tegus, they were great and ill defiantly do business with them again

Old 07-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #6
BullfrogGreg
I also dealt with them at the pensacola repticon and it did appear that english was not their first language, but they were all very nice guys and the frogs I bought from them are doing great although they are fresh imports. I would be happy to do business with them again.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
Olexian Pro
Before you buy from touch of class, look at this link on fauna!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Touch+Class

It is in your best interest as a buyer! If the above link doesn't work, just look for the "Bad Guy" Post from "Olexian Pro" under the board of inquiry.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #8
BreedersCircle
Regardless of all the Accusations, Ive dealt personally with Alex and the owner Kelvin many times and have never had a problem down here in south florida. My dealings have been good and numerous... I just cannot speak for anyone else

Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
Regardless of all the Accusations, Ive dealt personally with Alex and the owner Kelvin many times and have never had a problem down here in south florida. My dealings have been good and numerous... I just cannot speak for anyone else
Jonathan after reading this post of yours I can only assume that touch of class is 1 of your suppliers?

Is that correct?

Old 12-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #10
BreedersCircle
I have sold to touch of class ED, thanks for your inquiry!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
touch of class reptiles