Bad Guy Stan Ruppel IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:28 AM   #31
pbjelli
'If it's too good to be true it usually is'

I don't think I need to say much more.

You took a deal thinking you got it made and pretty much getting an animal for nothing, yes you were decieved I never said you didn't BUT and this is a big but you still got one hell of a deal and you KNOW it. You got a PROVEN male which unless proven otherwise you got a super deal on, buddy sweetens the deal throwing in 2 *FREE* het VPI axanthic females and because you DID NOT get as large of a bonus you have nerve to complain and make a thread about the poor guy who admitted he couldn't afford to feed his animals and now you want to take even more from him. I originally skimmed through the thread, but really even with what I said it doesn't contradict myself. You paying market value and him throwing in 'freebies' and you complaining ABOUT said freebies makes you look like such an idiot and a bad buyer.

That's like going to the supermarket, getting free samples of a product you purchase and whining(whoops I really did mean complaining) about the size of the free samples.

Someone tell me my analogies are wrong?!?!

Old 12-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #32
Playboid
Okay, you are wrong. Just because I got a great deal doesn't justify me not getting what I paid for. You are DEAD WRONG! Don't get mad because your theory didn't prove out.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #33
pbjelli
You right now, are an idiot. That male may be 1200 grams, but yours is PROVEN and his is not. By definition the fact that yours has been proven out that weight doesn't matter and neither does age by the simple fact he's done his job right. You don't want to return the animals because you know you are whining about freebies and because your greedy ass didn't profit as much you resort to crying and tarnishing someone who is not deserving of it.

Again I ask someone tell me my analysis of the situation is wrong??? Please

Old 12-14-2009, 02:43 AM   #34
pbjelli
Okay, here we go with the ranting and name calling and whining. How about I break everything down to you.

At $750 including shipping/taxes/etc, you listening? You paid fair/less than market price for a 'PROVEN' 1.0 VPI Axanthic

The seller being unable to sustain his collection, for the better good of his animals throws you a HUGE bone and sends you 2.0 Het VPI Axanthic which would be considered 'free' additions seeing as you paid a 'fair' price for the 'PROVEN' male.

Because those 'free' additions did not make the deal as sweet as you wanted, you feel the need to whine openly about something that cost you NOTHING.

Now you want to fight with me because I called you out on your whining like a little girl.

Honestly how about you return those to the poor guy and I will buy them from him happily, I will pay for CITES permits, shipping, etc not a problem. I will give my word on that. You sir, are a douche bag and touche for trying to make the poor Stan look bad and ending up making yourself look like a whiny little b****.

Again, I would like to be told I'm wrong.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #35
pbjelli
I just read your PM and I apologize for getting agitated.

I don't know Stan, but to me you got an insane deal! I've just been ripped off and for you to complain about getting such a crazy deal drives me nuts.

Here in Canada VPI Axanthics are rare. Right now no one is even actively selling homozyous VPI Axanthics. I myself paid WAY too much for a proven 2007 1.0 yellowbelly(I don't want to say out in public but if you want I will tell you via pm), but I got no complaints because I didn't research it before I bought it. I was happy with all the animals I got in that shipment nonetheless.

Be happy with what you got, I would recind your complaints againest Stan and be a little more gracious. Think about what kind of situation the man is in to openly ADMIT he couldn't afford to feed his animals and gift them to you instead.

I wish both you and Stan happy holidays and hope that you realize the actual situation and deal with it in a more respectable manner. I takes a real man to admit to his own mistakes, no one can say anything bad about someone who takes that sort of initiative.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #36
Playboid
Okay, again you are wrong. You still will not admit or acknowledge the fact that what I received wasn't what I paid for PERIOD!!!Not to mention your verbal abuse only shows your frustration. I myself tend to get lippy when I am frustrated. I usually get frustrated by people like you. In your case you are frustrated simply because you are wrong. I'm not fighting with you. You're arguing with your own concepts. All I did is take your post and plug in the details of my purchase. Also, the only person who said he is "proven" was Stan. The same guy who said the females were 700g. How reliable is his word? Not to mention, you sure know a lot about Stan's situation. The only person who has made any claim about Stan's finances was me. And I specifically stated it to be an opinion. You are ASSUMING he can't afford his collection. Not to mention, nowhere, NOT ONE TIME, where the females referred to as throw-ins or freebies until after the animals were shipped. I NEVER considered them "throw-ins". What if I didn't want the male at all? What if the females were what I wanted for their size and the male is the "throw-in"? What then?

You are wrong. Your original post factually, not opinion based, proved this. I didn't say anything to you. You proved you're wrong. Then you resort to calling me names? But I'm the "little girl" as you called me?

You are wrong. By your conduct and posts, I'm sure the majority here knows who the really idiot is. I will not resort to calling you names (outside of the idiot statement of course). Sticks and stones bro. Grow up, calm down, think it over again. I'll be waiting for your apology. And I forgive you for being angry. It sucks when someone uses your own statements to prove you wrong. Hey I have an idea, you should call Stan and see what he has for sale! Maybe he'll send you a similar deal like he sent me. Let's see how you react then. Merry Christmas.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 AM   #37
Playboid
Well, I was a bit harsh in my last post but it was composed before you posted your latest one.

Merry Christmas.

As far as Stan's situation, it is not my fault. I paid for something. What I paid for it is irrelevant. I didn't get what I paid for. That's the bottom line.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #38
pbjelli
Again, you make yourself look so. . .

Here answer yes or no to these questions :

Did you pay fair/less than market for a 'PROVEN' 1.0 Axanthic?

If you say yes then the 0.2 Het Axanthic would be considered 'free' and again I would have to tell you that complaining about something that is FREE is bad action.

In the case that the 0.2 were free, would you think because you were mislead about their weight that you deserve comphensation on something that is FREE?(yes this is a question)

Are you happy with the 1.0 Axanthic?

Please don't try to lie when you answer these. I'm pretty sure of all the answers and there are no 'but's.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 AM   #39
pbjelli
With the formulas I know I said, that if there the 'market' price was less than the total amount than you should take that and divide it by 2. At no time did I say there was anything left because I hadn't checked the prices. Therefore I've never contradicted myself in any way.

Also pair of hets breeding status should matter to you and the prospective buyer, but at the same time I found an ad for a 0.1 09 Het for $300. Even if you only got half that amount, you got a PROVEN VPI for $450 shipped.

IMHO, you're greedy. Just waiting for the answers to the questions I've asked you to answer.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:27 AM   #40
pbjelli
Oh I don't know why I didn't think of this before, if you know how to check for sperm plugs, try to? That is in no way confirming whether or not it has bred in the past, only confirmation that it is capable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!