Barry White from SC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
chad
Barry White from SC

I was wondering if any one has done any business with Barry White from South Carolina? We got a trade worked out and I would rather be safe then sorry. He seems like a straight forward, nice guy. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chad Umbaugh

Old 06-20-2004, 07:31 PM   #2
HerpVenue
any additional info would probably be more helpful.

like maybe at the very least an e-mail addy.

maybe what part of sc

Old 06-21-2004, 09:32 AM   #3
bigshow
I saw the add on kingsnake also. He's with L and B reptiles I think. I saw on the boi sunday, that someone else started a thread on them. Not sure if anyone knew anything though. I know one thing,...he wants WAY TOO MUCH money for his black and white tegu. That thing must sing and dance!

Old 06-22-2004, 08:56 AM   #4
ReticEd
Aww Ritchie..
Ifigured you of all people would remember Barry White

The long thread on B Eisenman, Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange.
Bruce was arrested and charged with Breach of contract for having some of Barrys animals in his posession at his home.

Now don't take that as a bad guy bit against Barry as he may/should have quit dealing with Bruce altogether after that fiasco, as it sounds like he is with another crew or started his own.. dunno.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:00 PM   #5
mrangelo
Barry White from SC

Re:Barry White of SC aka Haas101@aol.com aka Aim2plzu1@aol,com
On 6-19-04 I used pay-pal to send Barry White $150.00 for 3 E.obsoleta to be shipped to me on mon.6-20 for 6-21 arrival.Nothing came on 6-21 and I received a message from B.W.stating he lost myaddress and then another that he had found it and would ship on 6-22.Again,nothing arrived on 6-23 and I contacted him and he said they had been shipped on 6-23 and would be there"real soon"I asked for the tracking # and received no reply.AGAIN,on 6-25 nothing came and I contacted B.W.for a refund.He asked what I did'nt like about the snakes that He STILL HAD!After waiting,I contacted pay-paland he provided paypal w/a bill # that he shiiped and was returned to him dated 6-28 as airborne stated they don't ship snakes.I have been asking B.W. for a refund at keast 10 times with no results so all I can say is"BEWARE"thank you A.P.DIPASQUALE MRANGELO@WEBTV.net

Old 07-02-2004, 11:04 AM   #6
bigshow
Sounds like just another person we have to be aware of now. Another scam artist. Hope you get things worked out.

Old 07-10-2004, 06:28 PM   #7
mrangelo
Barry White from SC...he takes your money and runs

It's been almost a month and nowpay-pal is after him.Imagine how sick you would be sending him big money for his boas or $14,000 Black head pythons.thanks for your support bgshow etc.AP DiPasquale..MRANGELO@WEBTV.net

Old 07-16-2004, 11:39 PM   #8
HerpVenue
Quote:
Aww Ritchie..
Ifigured you of all people would remember Barry White

The long thread on B Eisenman, Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange.
Bruce was arrested and charged with Breach of contract for having some of Barrys animals in his posession at his home...
Thanks Eddie,
It rang this bell but I could not place a finger on it.

1. Lots of expensive animals no one has seen.
2. Pictures stolen off the net.
3. Silent partner.
4. Carolina areas.
5. also deals with venomous/venomoids.

has to many freakin coincidences with B Eisenman if you ask me.
Sounds like he took on some of B eisenmanns traits.

Old 07-19-2004, 07:32 PM   #9
mrangelo
Thumbs down Beware BARRY White !

Anyone on the losing side of a deal with barry white,please find his address phone and other info on the thread re:Bandl Reptiles,currently on page one.Thank you,A.DiPasquale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!