Bloodbank Dragons (One of the Good Guys) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:22 PM   #1
Ryansdiamond
Thumbs up Bloodbank Dragons (One of the Good Guys)

I just purchased three exquisite female dragons on Friday, June 17 and they arrived in perfect condition on Tuesday, June 21. They've exceeded my expectations three fold. I e-mailed Steve several times they were always answered promptly. We spoke on the phone and he gave me a good deal. I highly recommend him. These ladies are the best I've ever seen. You can view my girls on his website www.bloodbankdragons.com They are 16, 19, and 20. They are beautiful in the picture but in person their color is even more intense. These are three month old babies and they are huge. They are feeding well even though they traveled 3,000 in 22 hrs. Not that I was tracking their every scan. He e-mailed me their tracking number when he stated he would. After I had been burned on an earlier purchase, I checked this guy out on every board I could think of looking on. It took two weeks for me to finally make up my mind to purchase my girls. Steve was great. The transaction went smoothly and I am extremely happy! I even went out and purchased a new digital camera with higher zoom and megapixels to take pictures as they grow. This company is AAA, highly recommened.

Tracey Mills

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!