Jungle Habitats - Alan Hall - You Can Decide - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:35 AM   #21
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
invite him here to the thread
We'll see what comes of it.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Fwd: Re: Order Update #30
To: info@junglehabitatsplastics.com
No more writing it off as a bad experience since it appears that this is becoming a trend with you. Very disapointing!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=98130
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103501

Note: forwarded message attached.
Forwarded Message [ Download File ]

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 07:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Order Update #30
To: "Jungle Habitats Plastics" <info@junglehabitatsplastics.com>

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

OK Alan, I can't just let this go and forget about it. I am very unhappy with the way this whole deal went and from the private messages I have been getting regarding you, it seems you have been treating a lot of people like crap. Forgeting to include items paid for, not shipping when you repeatedly say you are, sending bad merchandise, and wanting more money after the fact. Enough is enough. You should know this is not how you treat people.
So, after saying that, I am giving you one week from today to do either of the following.

A. Ship me a black 36 inch slant front cage. Do not forget the vents this time and no knicks, scratches, and above all not dirty. It should be a product people would be glad to have received and what is expected when sending you money. I expect a legitimate tracking number. No saying it is shipped only to find out you were not being truthful.

B. A full and immediate refund of what you were paid for the crap cage you sent me. Full refund means cage and shipping costs. This can be sent in the form of a postal money order with a legitimate tracking number. Once again, I expect it to be sent when you say and not tell me it is only to find out you were not being truthful.

I am sorry it came down to this but the way you treated me and the way you have and currently are treating others is unacceptable. You cannot give bad service to people and expect them to pay more for you to do it right.

You have one week.
Cage sent that is exactly how I want it or a full refund.

I expect an answer telling what way you are going to handle this.

You really have disapointed me. I never thought you would act this way towards myself or others.

Steve

Jungle Habitats Plastics <info@junglehabitatsplastics.com> wrote:
Jungle Habitats Plastics
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 30

Detailed Invoice:
http://junglehabitatsplastics.com/we...fo&order_id=30

Date Ordered: Thursday 08 February, 2007

The comments for your order are: doors are 15 1/8 x 18 for the cage steve I
am waiting on white for the other cage to come in sometime next week. this
cage coming is a freebie i will be building the paid for one soon as my
white gets in to my suppliers . When i say freebie its a slat front but its
dirty plastic on the white so please dont judge that cage as the item
that will be coming shortly

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Your order has shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #22
SPJ
And to think I made excuses for him while he was in the middle of jerking me around. Stupid. Alan is NOT the person I had thought he was. Too many bad deals are coming to my attention either thru postings or private messages.

http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...howtopic=10794

Old 09-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #23
Serafim
Steve I wish you luck. I think you have been more than fair and patient. Your refund should have come along time ago. I am glad you are not letting him get away with taking advantage of you.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #24
Lucille
I hope you get your refund, Steve.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:11 PM   #25
critical bill
Oh wow....looky what the cat dragged in.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #26
Gary O
Steve you know i think of both you and Al as friends. Bro you deserve a refund. No ifs ands or buts about it. I am personally going to email him myself to see why he would even think of doing this. Brother you are in the right. I know you have been waiting on that cage. I thought you got it. Really I thought you had it along time ago. Shows how much I keep up huh.

Sorry my friend.

But you deserve your money. You did not earn that money to give it away.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #27
PaulSage
Wow, Steve. Sorry to hear about your all-too-familiar frustrations.

Alan...

Old 09-04-2007, 07:54 AM   #28
Laura Fopiano
Well, I guess I'll chime in here too. I purchased a domain name from Alan a while ago, never got the paper work for it and had asked a couple of times if I could just have some of his funny t-shirts instead.
Apr. 27, 2006 Payment To Jungle Habitats Plastics Completed Details -$75.00 USD $0.00 USD -$75.00 USD I haven't emailed him for about a month now, but I am long over due.
Steve I hope this works out for you.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:04 AM   #29
SPJ
Thanks everyone.

From the looks of what I have been getting told, he owes a LOT of people.
I won't mention names since I was asked not to but if any of you decide to come forward, it would put more pressure on Alan. I know you are concerned that if you say anything Alan will not send you what is owed but people need to see how he has been treating his customers.

At this point, I doubt I will ever get a resolution and have it written off as not only a loss of money but of someone I had thought was a good guy. I hope this posting will at least get Alan to make it right with all of the others he is currently jerking around.

No replies to my PM's or emails to Alan but, based upon how this is going, that is to be expected.

Gary, I thank you for offering your help but I think it will fall on deaf ears at this point.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:20 AM   #30
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
From the looks of what I have been getting told, he owes a LOT of people.
I won't mention names since I was asked not to but if any of you decide to come forward, it would put more pressure on Alan. I know you are concerned that if you say anything Alan will not send you what is owed but people need to see how he has been treating his customers.
I thought that was the case as well until I posted my frustration with Alan here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I hope this posting will at least get Alan to make it right with all of the others he is currently jerking around.
One can only hope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!