anyone done business with Harry Eisenmann-awsominsect@hotmail.com? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2003, 04:49 AM   #1
BriarpatchHerps
Stop! anyone done business with Harry Eisenmann-awsominsect@hotmail.com?

has anyone done business with Harry Eisenmann-Awsominsect@hotmail.com or have knowledge of his practices? Im not interested in opinions about his ads just facts about his ethics.

thanks in advance,
William Horn
Briarpatch Herps @aol.com

Old 03-17-2003, 08:38 PM   #2
The Reptile Dungeon
Thumbs up

He purchased a few articulated skeletons from me. Paid Very Promptly. I even had to delay shipment due to a back order problem and he has been very cool. As far as my experience with him so far I give him 2 thumbs up.

Old 03-17-2003, 10:26 PM   #3
craig kade
please correct me if I am wrong

someone please correct me if I am wrong but isn't he the same as digital reptiles? I did a search and that is what I came up with. I noticed you can not do a search on hce ,which is how he is posting now, it says must be 4 characters to do a search. again someone please correct me if I am wrong I would not want to hurt a good guys reputation. I actually contacted him about his hets he has for sale. I thought it sounded too good.
Craig Kade

Old 03-17-2003, 10:49 PM   #4
screamdreams
I wish I could help you more but...

Hello Bill, it's been awhile since I've heard from you. I hope you're doing well. As far as awesominsect@hotmail.com goes, I have never purchased anything from him, nor do I know him personally, but he did just purchase a 10 lot of female Ball Pythons from me (just shipped them out today) and he paid very promptly. He seems like a very nice person. Sorry I couldn't offer anymore info, but if there's anything I can do, please let me know. Good luck in your "out of country" endeavours.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann