Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #631
Elizabethlea27
Court - you have to be certified to ship reptiles. You can hide them in a box labeled fragile if you want but I am not going to do that, because they may get squished anyway.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:03 AM   #632
amercnwmn
Gotcha, thanks.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:07 AM   #633
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Thanks for the reply, and I think a plan of action was what everyone was looking for.
The silence was more incriminating than anything.
After reading through most of this, it was hard to clearly see a plan of action... I'm just trying to clear it up.

Hopefully everyone can get the refunds/tests ironed out and move away from the drama and worry about the snakes involved.

And I'll ask again, cause I don't remember an answer..Do you have to be Fed Ex certified to ship snakes? Shows how much business I do with Fed Ex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Uh, Ryan, I did not respond to your emails because in this situation I would rather talk to the breeder, not a third party about refunds. And after ignoring ME for about 5 days, I think you saying that I ignored you after LESS THAN 24 HOURS while I was pm'ing you wife is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. The time in between is irrelevant, I believe what is important is that I offered your refund and you facebook'd Ashley like you never received my email and demanded results.


As for "quick and easy"... I cannot ship, bro. What is quick and easy about getting a refund on YOUR TERMS if they require shipment of sick snakes? AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT THEM BACK FOR ANYWAY? Am I to understand that whenever you buy something and you are not satisfied, the company tells you to keep it and sends a full refund anyways?

Just give me my money back, without all this BS added to it, and quit digging yourselves into deeper holes than you realize.
Your money is being offered back to you but it seems the shipping issue must be worked out first.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 AM   #634
SakaraGT4
I wanted to put the info out there also about FedEx certification... It is very easy...

You open a FedEx account, which takes a couple minutes... You call FedEx or go to a store and tell them that you want to be certified... You pack the box with a plastic snake or whatever and ship it as you would a real one to YOURSELF... You ship and it ships to you... That's how you certify yourself...
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #635
Adrya
Animals are NOT inanimate objects and so are handled differently in terms of return shipping and refunds.

The point is that SICK, MITE INFESTED ANIMALS were shipped to Elizabeth and others. THAT is a whole different term to deal with. From what -I- understand (and have read/seen on a few various websites), an acknowledgable breeder would give a refund without needing the animals back if they were found guilty to have sold sick animals. And that is exactly what you (Ashley) did.

I don't even know why you're JUST NOW butting into all of this, Ryan, when you aren't even in this country 98% of the time. Ashley is doing all of the business and is solely responsible for this matter.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:23 AM   #636
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
Your money is being offered back to you but it seems the shipping issue must be worked out first.

Yes, because I cannot legally ship snakes. So If you want them so badly why don'tyou figure out a method of shipping?

We also have a problem because unlike a sweater from walmart that I can take back if it doesn't fit or i don't like the color for a refund, these are living breathing animals. YOU don't seem to see the difference.
Animals need proper care, there is plenty of evidence presented here that you will not provide that. Why would I knowingly send snakes into the environment where they GOT the mites and IBD in the first place?

And since you claim you are no longer selling, why do you want these snakes? To re-sell locally to some other innocent? Or to some idiot who doesn't care?

Also, I cannot trust you to give me my refund once these snakes are back in your care, considering all the lies exposed in this thread.

So I am asking you to please consider my request of a refund for the value of these mite-infected snakes before I talk to a lawyer. Thanks.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #637
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I wanted to put the info out there also about FedEx certification... It is very easy...

You open a FedEx account, which takes a couple minutes... You call FedEx or go to a store and tell them that you want to be certified... You pack the box with a plastic snake or whatever and ship it as you would a real one to YOURSELF... You ship and it ships to you... That's how you certify yourself...

There's A LOT MORE to it than just "shipping to yourself"...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=33533
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:28 AM   #638
SakaraGT4
Hmmmm... My bad then... That's what the guy at FedEx told me... I did not see that thread...
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #639
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
From what -I- understand (and have read/seen on a few various websites), an acknowledgable breeder would give a refund without needing the animals back if they were found guilty to have sold sick animals.
I want to clarify that the customer would usually need to send the seller/breeder veterinary medical documents and pictures to verify to the seller that the animal was indeed sick and/or infested with parasites. So that would mean that the seller would not necessarily need to have the animals back in order to verify that the animals were sick. That would however also suggest that the seller would need to refund the customer the cost of the vet bills for the sick/dead animal.
 
Old 12-25-2010, 04:34 AM   #640
Adrya
And if any more experienced, REPUTABLE, reptile breeder/seller wants to add or clarify to any of what I just said, I am open to it. I am not saying that THAT is the solution to this problem of refund/shipping.

However, I must agree with Elizabeth in her concerns of shipping the animals back to you, knowing your background, which of course is VERY clearly laid out in this thread.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
ibd

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! JG1153 Board of Inquiry® 536 09-17-2013 12:15 PM
Their @ it again.. buyer beware. serpentboy78 Board of Inquiry® 48 10-02-2004 07:24 PM
AHP Exotics. Buyer Beware!!!!! TimCoplan Board of Inquiry® 75 12-03-2003 11:17 PM
Buyer BEWARE! Brian Oakley Board of Inquiry® 11 10-04-2002 12:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05944109 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC