High Colored Leachies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
longleafplace
High Colored Leachies

We are breeding very high colored leachies and we will have them for sale by spring/summer these are one of the best leachie out there (here are the parents)
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
pumilio
I do not see any pictures but I have Leachies and would love to check them out and maybe add another bloodline to my stock.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:17 PM   #3
longleafplace
the pics did not come out. these leachies are pine isle (pure pines isle). male is a very high pink color. female is an excellent lime green and has nice white pattern. these leachies should make some high colored babies! most of our leachies will be incubated for female at low temperatures. these babies will be at a great price as well! for more information please email us at cegeckos@yahoo.com. we will put you on the waiting list and once the babies hatch we will let you know!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2005, 05:37 PM   #4
longleafplace
if anyone has any questions please email us and we will reply within 24 hours. email us for pics as well of the parents. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #5
eatmeman
let me know your phone so i can contact you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread