For Sale Available 9 different Tokay geckos morphs for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-28-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
tome1978
Available 9 different Tokay geckos morphs for sale

Hello All,
I am currently working with 9 different Tokay geckos morphs we are given them our for give away prices because we are going into a new reptiles Projects . If any one is interested in breeding geckos and you want to buy all i will give them for discount prices

Calico
Blue Headed Green
Patternless Powder Blue
Olive Patternless
Blue Granite
Melanistic
Blue & Yellow Granite
Yellow Spot
Super Red

If interested in any of the above geckos then contact us for more info prices and pictures.
PM (tokaygecko45@gmail.com)

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Craig Wyatt
I saw this ad and I noticed newspaper in one cage and mulch or bark in another. Then I noticed your join date. Then I googled pied tokay gecko and I found this pic. It was used in an ad in the UK. under that ad has negative feedback warning others of dealing with this guy.
That's all I have to say.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2016, 03:40 PM   #3
Craig Wyatt
Here's the other ad. It's from back in 2014. I just linked another picture to it. The dark tokay hangin on the screen.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2016, 03:43 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
Looks like the owner of atleast 2 of the geckos in the pictures also belonged to another guy named Tom. I guess it's kinda smart to steal his pics and his name. Notice he didn't put a last name in his fauna profile.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2016, 07:40 AM   #5
Robert Walker
exact animals listed from two years ago, different name of "James" then.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2016, 07:50 AM   #6
hhmoore
Posting in the ad is easy...but this stuff really should be in a BOI thread. Here, all of the above posts can be removed by the "seller", and the information would be lost.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:22 PM   #7
Craig Wyatt
Sounds like a good idea but he doesn't even have a last name.

Old 05-29-2016, 03:30 PM   #8
Bradwillard96
It was also posted on the pangea forums, but i think replies to that thread have been blocked.

Old 05-29-2016, 03:34 PM   #9
Craig Wyatt
I sent him an email saying I want a pair of pied Tokays. He responded back with his price list then I said I'd like the pair how do I pay. I'm guessing he means money grams or western union by saying these stores names. And check it out he ships on Sunday's!! Lmao
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #10
Craig Wyatt
And here's how he wants payment. Hmm. Sure I'll send that payment right over. Lol. Funny how the payment isn't going to Tom.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!