Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 67 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #661
Casey Hulse
When I asked him for a purple t+ he said NO
ty even admitted this publically. So in Oct when he tells me "give me your shipping info so he can ship it. What is he shipping?????
I would have just sent the addy, what did you imagine he was going to ship? A bag of coal?
 
Old 02-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #662
Fangthane
Quote:
so you should have sent him your address, then you could always sell the animal if you did not want it.
By that logic, any time a seller randomly decided to substitute any animal other than what was actually purchased, the buyer should just shut up about it and sell it off to try to recoup their money. Hell, I guess there's no real reason for anyone to actually live up to their word. At this point, I'm fairly convinced that you're just trolling.
 
Old 02-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #663
Casey Hulse
I am going to stop posting, clearly I do not agree with many of you, and do not feel like getting blasted any more. But in parting I will say, I admire Ty for offering the prizes for a good cause, and I admire Michelle for her purchase of the tickets, $400 is a lot of money to most of us, and I assume she did it without any real thought that she would win, very admirable.
 
Old 02-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #664
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
No, I don't think that an honest person would bother to try hiding behind such obviously irrelevant semantics. The terms of the raffle stated that one of the prizes would be a blue albino, which makes any purples produced entirely irrelevant to the raffle. In the same way that he wouldn't be obligated to substitute a purple in lieu of the blues that may not have been produced, the OP isn't obligated to accept anything other than what his terms clearly stated.

I think it ultimately amounts to a fairly simple contract: Winner gets either A or B. I don't believe he can just amend it on-the-fly without the agreement of the other parties that would be directly affected - especially without openly specifying that he reserved the right to do so from the beginning. Had the initial raffle post included verbiage that allowed for the substitution of animals with unknown lineage/origin, he'd have a leg to stand on.

He never told her he was supposedly going to send her a purple. Had he done so, there has been absolutely nothing posted that should lead a reasonable person to think that she wouldn't have instantly accepted. Instead, he decided to just play games, assuming that he ever really had any intention of sending her the purple, which I find doubtful.

Ty but I want to clarify something
The march 9 post where he was engaging his followers ty said 2 Albino blue tegus.
But the march 10 post when the raffle started he said 3 baby albino tegus. So if he only produced the t+ and not the t- then he should have just sent everyone a t+ because he was not specific and just said baby albino tegu. Both the t- blue and the t+ purple are both albinos

So I asked him for a purple but he said no the purples are 5,000 I owe you 2,500
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:01 PM   #665
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
When I asked him for a purple t+ he said NO
ty even admitted this publically. So in Oct when he tells me "give me your shipping info so he can ship it. What is he shipping?????
I would have just sent the addy, what did you imagine he was going to ship? A bag of coal?


The way ty had acted and lied several times. I had no idea what he was shipping because he wouldn't tell me. He said already said no that I couldn't have a purple, He had said a tegu like was pictured in the raffle. But it had already been established that he didn't produce any albino blues "like the photo in the raffle" and he said he couldn't get one from his friend.

Why didn't he say michelle I have decided to send you a t+ purple albino tegu that I have produced. That imo would have been more reasonable than just demanding my info without telling me what he was going to ship don't you think??
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:06 PM   #666
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
You do not think it is possible for Ty to feel that he did indeed produce albinos, although they were purple, and not blue. Maybe he felt he had the "produced by me" clause covered by the fact that he did produce, but did not want to give them away because they were far more valuable, so he felt he would purchase the prizes? He did tell Michelle that, and she did not agree.


​​


Serious Casey.
THE RAFFLE WAS NOT FOR A PRIZE THAT HE WOULD BUY. AND any of the winners had every right to decline that offer. Even though I didn't decline I simply asked to the persons info and a pic that he refused to provide.
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #667
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
It was clear to me he was very irritated, and you were becoming irritated, he was clearly not going to send you $$, so you should have sent him your address, then you could always sell the animal if you did not want it. I have seen other instances where people did not want to involve their contacts, and/or friends.When you implied the raffle was scamy or shady, did you really think he would change his mind and send you cash?

He was clearly not going to send me the sash or a tegu that he produced!!!!! Both which were in his raffle terms


HE was irratated and rude from the start (maybe because I didn't just roll over and bow down to him.
I showed him NO DISRESPECT all I did was try to communicate to get my prize. That he stated in the raffle terms

I don't know why you can't underatans that

And you say get the animal and just sell it. Sorry Casey I don't flip animals. When they are here they are here to stay.
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:19 PM   #668
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
He had what she wanted and was entitled to, she should have played along.
Unlike ty. I am a straight forward person and don't "play"games.

And to even say "she should have just played along is rediculous.

Ty should have just honored the contract but he shows to play games He is not a stand up man. And he can not be trusted. I hope people who still choose to do business with him will do so with EXTREME caution or be prepared to be bullied and slandered if they don't follow Ty's new rules
 
Old 02-10-2017, 06:44 PM   #669
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I admire Ty for offering the prizes for a good cause
Offering, sure.

Delivering, well, now that's another story.....erm, well its the story that this whole thread is about. What are you even doing here? You clearly have no idea what's going on. At least you don't or can't grasp the basic concept of a contract.
 
Old 02-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #670
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
It was clear to me he was very irritated, and you were becoming irritated, he was clearly not going to send you $$, so you should have sent him your address, then you could always sell the animal if you did not want it. I have seen other instances where people did not want to involve their contacts, and/or friends.When you implied the raffle was scamy or shady, did you really think he would change his mind and send you cash?
Who cares how irritated he is? He is supposed to be a professional. This is business and she's the rightful winner. He didn't hold up his end and let his feelings and pride overshadow his logic and business sense.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
raffle, tegu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ty Park/typherp@aol.com/Ty's Lizards aambumann Board of Inquiry® 8 06-16-2017 10:54 PM
[For Sale] Rare Lizards for Delivery to NARBC Tinley Park!! Some really cool animals! DD Reptiles Geckos 0 09-29-2012 12:56 PM
Lizards & Snakes: Alive!! New exhibit at Balboa Park in San Diego, CA heathacat Shows & Events 2 12-17-2010 03:39 AM
Anyone Know JASON PARK or AKA Jiwon Park?? skfu Board of Inquiry® 14 04-26-2002 09:14 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05937099 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC