Good Guy Kevin Vogenberger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
alligatorboym360
Red face Kevin Vogenberger

I don't understand why people continue to label Kevin is a scam artist or bad person. These are people who probably don't even know what reptiles are let alone how to keep them or have done any business with Kevin or know anything about him. He is one of the most straightforward honest person in the reptile business. Not only are his prices Beyond Fair. Not only are his prices beyond fair is he animals show up perfect and he goes out of this way to call make sure you're happy make sure everything is set up right if you have any concerns he will send pictures both ways weather you are concerned and send him a picture or you want pictures of what he's offering, he's the only person in this business that I know who will send multiple pictures of a $20 animal. Instead of. Instead of constantly calling him names and bashing on him why don't you order something from him, since he's such a quote and quote bad person order a $30 animal from him and see how well you get treated. I have received multiple animals from him. He is the only person I know who who will call you randomly weeks after purchases to make sure you're happy in the animals are okay how many other people in this reptile industry do that, not any that I am aware of. Kevin is professional, kind, understanding he is the only person I know who will call you randomly weeks after purchases to make sure you're happy in the animals are okay how many other people in this reptile industry do that, not any that I am aware of. Kevin is professional, kind, understanding and a wonderful person to do business with. Give him a shot, Kevin is the man.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
Keven2
Rob let me start out by saying it's always a pleasure to do business with You! Thank you for all the kind words! As you already know my phone is always on if you need anything! Again thank you so much for your repeat business I truly hope you have a blessed night!

Old 08-28-2018, 10:20 PM   #3
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatorboym360 View Post
I don't understand why people continue to label Kevin is a scam artist or bad person. These are people who probably don't even know what reptiles are let alone how to keep them or have done any business with Kevin or know anything about him.
I'm glad you had a good experience buying from Keven. Like everyone on the BOI, he is welcome to have happy customers post their experiences.

HOWEVER, the above quote is laughably false. No one here even knows what a reptile is? Is that why some of Keven's past "issues" were identified? Okay.......If you need to attack and put down others, then I don't put much stock in your support. No need to lambaste everyone on the BOI. Just say what your experience was, and leave it at that.

Old 08-29-2018, 11:44 PM   #4
nlmiller1
Keven Vogenberger = Great Guy

I picked up one of Keven's Blue Tongue's today. I couldn't be happier with it. Starting eating right away!

Thanks Kev!

Old 08-30-2018, 01:35 AM   #5
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
I picked up one of Keven's Blue Tongue's today. I couldn't be happier with it. Starting eating right away!

Thanks Kev!
This before or after he allegedly propositioned your wife?

Old 08-30-2018, 05:35 PM   #6
alligatorboym360
Good Guy Kevin Vogenberger

You know damn well he didn't proposition anybody he is much more respect and integrity than to do something that's stupid or love for that matter. The pathetic thing about that statement is the person who wrote it who I would bet my life, sits behind a computer and would never actually say that to his face. I will vouch that that never happened and is probably the biggest wad of BS on fauna

Old 08-30-2018, 05:57 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
nlmiller1 is the one that wrote it... seems a strange thing to say on 8/27 and then come on this thread 8/29 saying he bought from him, hence why it's being questioned.

from the other thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...2&postcount=68
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
Keven once propositioned my wife at a Repticon Expo.

Old 08-30-2018, 06:01 PM   #8
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatorboym360 View Post
You know damn well he didn't proposition anybody he is much more respect and integrity than to do something that's stupid or love for that matter. The pathetic thing about that statement is the person who wrote it who I would bet my life, sits behind a computer and would never actually say that to his face. I will vouch that that never happened and is probably the biggest wad of BS on fauna
Dude... I was calling out the troll for his BS.

But you wanna talk about the two identical PMs or messages I have in my e-mail account where you personally attack me without knowing who I am?

Name:  Alligatorboy attack.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  74.5 KB

If you actually looked at the other thread about Keven you would have seen me and others acknowledge the guy claiming that Keven propositioned his wife was full of it. Also, if you actually looked at nlmiller1's posts on the BOI you'd know he was a troll.

Now, let's unpack this last line:
Quote:
I suspect you're just jealous that he's attracted to women on like yourself who probably prefers Thumpers and dumpers
First off, I'm asexual TYVM, so I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and I'm sure as hell not into "Thumpers and dumpers" as you claim. Nor am I jealous of Keven being attracted to women. I don't really care who he's attracted to.

What I DO care about, is the fact that Keven, like you, is extremely immature, has made multiple "mistakes" and is depending on close personal friends (which you claim you are) to defend himself when his actions and attitude on the board is why he's got so many people against him.

Now, while I admit Is should have done something like "/Sarcasm" in my reply, that is no reason for you to personally attack me like that.

But thank you, for showing me that Keven and his friends are definitely not people I ever want to do business with even more than I already did.

Old 08-30-2018, 08:13 PM   #9
snowgyre
All of these Keven threads are ridiculous. Every single person who writes a positive experience with Keven seems to have the internet persona of an eight year old kid between the rampant grammatical errors, the childish threats and insults, and the overall lack of maturity. If these are Keven's best clients, then sheesh, I think I'll move all my business elsewhere. These are all really poor letters of recommendation.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:58 PM   #10
JCCS
I don't believe Keven and Integrity have been introduced. He might want to try to pursue her before trying for Mandi.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!