african mole snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #11
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron sullivan
i know i am a week out on the last post, but i just recently purchased some from donald at mfezi.com. they are wild caught adults, but he also has yearlings and babies.

i got them in, set them up and fed them that night. three ate right off the bat! i am very happy with them as i have been wanting some for about 8 years or so.

aaron sullivan
nashville, tn
Aaron,
Would like to see some pictures if you have them.

David, How much do you sell your babies for?

Old 08-05-2006, 11:03 AM   #12
Ophidiophile
Dennis,

I don't have a price set on them right now because I don't currently have any breedable adults. But back when I did, I had them posted on my web site at $600 a pair.

-David

Old 08-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #13
aaron sullivan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
[color=Navy]Aaron,
Would like to see some pictures if you have them.

COLOR]

Here are some I took the day I got them. After I loaded them, I realized they aren't that good. But, here they are.
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #14
aaron sullivan
Keep in mind, they are wild caughts. Thus the scars and under-weightness (is that a word?).

The first is of a female that retained most of her juvinile colors. My favorite!
The second a female that is olive green
The third is of a jet black male.
and fourth, a brownish/gray male.

Very hissy, but not aggresive which surprised me. All are doing well. I am very happy.

Old 08-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #15
Ophidiophile
Very nice

Congrats Aaron. That's a really nice array of different colors you got! Hope they do well for you!

-David

Old 08-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #16
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron sullivan
Here are some I took the day I got them. After I loaded them, I realized they aren't that good. But, here they are.
That’s great! Nice colors. How will you pair them up?

Old 08-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidiophile
Dennis,

I don't have a price set on them right now because I don't currently have any breedable adults. But back when I did, I had them posted on my web site at $600 a pair.

-David
Thanks for the info. I just haven't seen any ads. Sounds like a great project to add.

Old 08-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #18
aaron sullivan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
That’s great! Nice colors. How will you pair them up?
not sure yet. i may put them all together for the best chances. although, the males combat so i am still thinking on it.

if i were to pair right now, i would put the juvi colored female with the brown/gray male and the olive female with the black male.

time will tell. i have some time left to decide. right now i am trying to get some size on them with frequent feedings.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:29 AM   #19
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Aaron,

Thanks for the heads up about Donald! We agreed to a deal and I should have 3 Moles on Tues from him. His operation and knowledge sounds good. I'll let everyone know how this goes.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #20
aaron sullivan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole
Thanks for the heads up about Donald! We agreed to a deal and I should have 3 Moles on Tues from him. His operation and knowledge sounds good. I'll let everyone know how this goes.
i want to see pics! glad it worked out for you so far. donald seems to be a good guy. let us know.

aaron sullivan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!