Congo African Grey Parrot, CB HF babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 12-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #1
ToucanJungle
Congo African Grey Parrot, CB HF babies

Congo African Grey Parrot Hand fed Babies (2 males available as of 8/10/20)
Due to my daughter helping our babies are usually very sweet and socialized when weaned $2950.00 each, half deposit to reserve till weaned ( 100% refundable for any reason,either side ). If shipped must be 100% weaned. I have never lost a bird shipping in 44 years I want to keep it that way!!!
I try to keep the price low but the demand for baby greys is always very high. Seems like the value is going up every year.
Local pick up is at Toucan Jungle Office by appointment in North San Diego County ( Vista 92084 ).
In 2020 I will be breeding somewhere around 30 baby Greys. Seems like we have a pair on eggs almost year around now.
Babies can be visited by appointment. Pictures of babies can be texted weekly to customer. PLEASE NOTE: Airline shipping ( Delta ) is a flat rate of $200.00. DNA sexed before weaned if desired but I can usually tell sex by color and head structure & behavior way before weaned. Breeding Exotic birds since 1978, mostly soft-billed birds. Sorry, I do NOT like bands and I will not band any bird.
I also have a few Pre owned talking adult Congo Greys that were pets that can be sold as pets or potential breeders. Email for that list if desired. Thank you !!!
Please NOTE: I have no desire to sell babies that are not weaned.
Trades if local ( birds or Aldabra Tortoises ) always considered.
>>>Our Baby grey care sheet can be emailed upon request.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2020, 10:32 PM   #2
favi1255
is this still available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!