For Sale Axanthic Pied stuff! Rare Opportunity! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-03-2015, 02:58 AM   #1
stigallmc
Axanthic Pied stuff! Rare Opportunity!

1.2 VPI Axanthic 66% het Piebald (1.1 have what I would consider 'strong' belly marker's and the other 0.1 has what I would consider to be 'medium belly marker's for the Piebald trait). $550 - $750

0.1 Leopard 100% het VPI Axanthic 66% het Piebald (This girl has what I would consider to be 'medium' belly marker's for the Piebald trait). $600

3.0 Fire 100% het VPI Axanthic 66% het Piebald (2/3 have very strong belly marker's; the other has what I would consider to be 'medium). $1300-$1600

***Good luck finding these available anywhere else!!! Getting one of these guys would give anyone working on the Axanthic/Lightning Pied project a HUGE boost by adding one of the best gene's to compliment Axanthic, the Fire gene, (Fire Axanthic) into the Lightning Pied genetic's!

2.3 100% het VPI Axanthic 66% het Piebald $100 male/$175 female

These animal's come from a quality, high white blood line that has produced all high white Pied's, including a high white Axanthic Pied. See the pictures below.

All of these guys will come with genetic documentation. They are eating every 3-5 days on small rat pups.

*Sorry, not looking for any trades at this time.

Payment plans are definitely an option; let me know if you have something in mind.

PM or email me at stigallmc@hotmail.com

You can also check out our FB page at Polyamorous Ball Pythons
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2016, 01:40 AM   #2
mcduff10280
what would you want for a pair or he group of visual axanthic het pieds?

Old 03-23-2016, 01:46 AM   #3
stigallmc
Keith,

Shoot me a PM or email me at stigallmc@hotmail.com and we can talk about it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!