Bad Guy watch out for tortorama - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2010, 02:03 AM   #21
chamgirl99471
All we've asked you to do is show that you received the wrong turtles... Pictures of the ones you received.. headers from the E-mails and responses and maybe an e-mail or two showing that you tried to reconcile this with the seller!! I haven't seen any of this proof.. therefore... there is no way to judge what's what at this point in time!! Apparently... you were trying to come here for help or you have a grudge against this seller and trying to turn everyone against him.. however... at this point in time.. the only one I wouldn't do business with is you the way that you are acting!! You sound childish and immature (almost as if you are a teenager yourself) and someone who can speak this way on a Public forum is certainly someone I would NEVER do business with!! We were trying to help you out and you've turned around and called us idiots and morons so it seems as if you are the one who has something to hide!! Good Luck but this post is permanent and at this point in time you are the one looking really BAD!! Unless you show some type of solid proof.... it's a he says game and I would really like to get the sellers side of this story!! Just seems suspicious the way it's going right now!!

Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 AM   #22
hhmoore
Since the OP is currently out of action, I have sent the seller a link to this thread.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:06 AM   #23
hhmoore
I suppose I should rephrase that...I have sent the other party (tortorama) a link to this thread.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #24
Jay the Turtleman
A 2.1 would be two males anyway, not two females.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!