Eco Regional Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
KNOBTAIL
Eco Regional Reptiles

I was able to get some information from a couple of posts from last year. Just curious if anyone has had any positive feed back from recent purchases.. They do NOT provide a website or phone # and thus far have not answered my emails. Who are these people ? I was interested in purchasing some herps they were offering. !

Old 10-21-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
MayorNewton
Jerry, did you ever find out anything about them? I'm having the same 'problem' now, too...I emailed last night and so far, no answer. They have a lot of animals listed, both here and on KingSnake, but as you said, no phone number or web addy.

Let me know if you ended up doing business with them or not, if you don't mind. I'm looking at ordering a fairly large amount of pyxies from them, but don't want to get hooked up with an outfit you have to worry about.

Thanks!

Mayor

Old 11-24-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
kittyb
this is a bit late, but i wanted to give the information i have.

my recent purchase went well- quick email responses, patience on shipping dates, etc.

when the animals arrived, 2 showed injuries (open sores). i notified them, and andy said he'd gladly replace them if they didn't make it. i soon noticed the other animals developing the same symptoms.

i wrote him back, letting him know that he (whether done intentionally or unintentionally) sold me sick animals. i received no response. i wrote again, asking if he got my last email. he said no, so i sent the information again, stating that 2 had died and 2 more were expected to die soon. once again, no response. the other 2 have died since then.

needless to say, i'm very frustrated. now not only am i watching the rest of the animals (with fingers crossed, hoping some will recover), but now i question whether they intend to follow through on their offer. if they do, great. i understand that these things happen, and i don't hold it against the seller when they attempt to make things right. but, at the moment, i have gone from a lot of confidence with this seller to minimal comfort.

lauren kuchenbrod

Old 11-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #4
evansnakes
I ordered some animals from them, they shipped later that day. The shipment came in next morning, packaging was excellent and all animals were alive and well. I was very pleased. That was the first time I ever ordered from them.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
kittyb
the issues concerning my purchase have been resolved.

lauren kuchenbrod

Old 12-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
SoCaliSon
So what is the best way to get ahold of them... My rule is I never purchase anything without having spoke with the seller either over the phone, or in person. Is there any way to call them?

Old 12-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #7
KJUN
Search for the other threads. I DID talk to them on the phone before my purchase (explained in a previous thread), and I STILL had to file it through PayPal and threaten a compliant before I could get my promised refund. In essence, they sold me animals they DID NOT HAVE and then, assured me a refund, and then ignored me until I filed a compliant. I got the refund, but I never got so much as a "sorry for the delay." Bad customer service and a little on the untrustworthy side in my opinion.....or at least that was the feeling I was left with.

I encourage EVERYONE, based on my experiences, to take your business elsewhere!
KJ

Old 04-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #8
lamprophis
Well, I have been trying to reach these people for a couple of weeks with no responses, either. If anyone else has gotten in touch with them and had a good experience very recently, I'd like to know. Emails are going unanswered. (I don't know how some people sell anything at all.)

Otherwise, I'll give up.

Mike Stockton

Old 04-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
elago
Andy

I've been dealing with ER on and off over the last couple years and Andy always has top notch stuff; just got a shipment in two weeks ago, and two weeks previous to that that I was very pleased with. Admittedly they can be pretty tough to get a hold of on occasion, but their animals are generally top-notch. Personally I will not buy Chameleo melleri from anyone else. -Eric Lago

http://msreptilianhobbyists.weebly.com

Old 04-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
Frogfeeder
Just want to say that this guy advertises animals he doesnt even have.
He also makes deals, then renigs, probably for more money.

I wanted to buy some geckos he said he had, but couldnt come up with them for weeks, so I gave up.

Then his site said he had some frogs I wanted.
I made him an offer for a group of them, he accepted and agrred to call the next day(this was at night).
He never called, and didnt respond to my emails about it.

He only responded when I emailed him about another group of frogs he said he had.

I understand that he can make more money off the frogs than I could pay, but why accept the offer in the first place?

I didnt exchange money, so thats good.
But I will never do business with this guy, he doesnt follow thru with deals he makes, and theres no way to get ahold of him except email.

This was all thru kingsnake.com and email.

Oh well, someone else will have what I want, you all should look elsewhere too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!