Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:28 AM   #61
Addie_P
guess goes to show you didnt care about your turtle like you let on.. just wanted it GONE like the ad said.. besides that you don't live in the same area as me.. you live in branson 30 mins from me..

You inquired about the turtle before Amanda, however I TRUST Amanda. She actually had adequate housing and knowledge. I don't care if she's your neighbor; I don't care if she lets you come feed her turtles occasionally; it doesn't say anything about her character, or my reasons for choosing her. Are you saying she won't take care of the turtle?

BTW, we are from the same town. I live in Springfield but am in Branson during the fall/spring for College. Not that it matters in the least.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #62
zoie18_2001
no shes a good person just saying when she needs help she comes to me for it.. she called me about her dragon and told her to take it to my vet.. it ended up having intestinal parasites..

about taking care of her reptiles just letting you relize me the person you sooo hate and don't take care of her own reptiles(so you say) will be taking care of the turtle you once owned.. ironic i think

Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #63
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
after you bash me for not giving money to david then bash my rescue as well as calling me ugle you say your sorry then ill post it..
Excuse me! You were not "bashed" for not giving money to David. Most of us said it was his fault for taking the animal off display before receiving any money. You brought this bad reaction on to yourself by lying, lying, and lying...and did I mention LYING?

All you had to say was that you decided that you didn't want the animal, or you found out you couldn't afford it, and that you are sorry that you didn't contact him earlier, but you were distracted with ...insert reason here.....

It's so EASY...I know how to do it.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #64
Charlet_2007
sorry didnt mean to put me meant to put her lol
  Received Infraction
Old 12-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #65
GREGORY J HALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I am fully aware of that, but can you see where this whole situation would rub me the wrong way?

In today's media-driven society, there are very few excuses for lack of communication when it comes to business dealings.

I treat others how I want to be treated.....is it too much to expect that in return? I suppose so in this case.
CASH TALKS B@$@$SH%%#T WALKS AS THE OLD SAYING GOES.PEOPLE TELL ME ALL THE TIME TO HOLD STUFF NOWAY TILL I GET CASH!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #66
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
after you bash me for not giving money to david then bash my rescue as well as calling me ugle you say your sorry then ill post it..
Why is it that you twist things around? You weren't bashed for not paying David. You got popped for lying. Again, I didn't lie, you did. And when I shoved it under your nose you got vulgar and very nasty with me. So its hard to imagine why I think you're just an overall ugly person? You've got a foul mouth, you're deceitful, you're conceited,...some really fine qualities in a lady.

You keep waiting on my apology, its not my reputation that's full of holes.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #67
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROM EMAIL
From: Natalie Beacom <beautiful_blonde_loves_aaron@yahoo.com>
To: Addie P <addizzle_foshizzle@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:13:14 PM
Subject: Re: Yellow-bellied slider turtle needs new home! (Branson)
The snakes we adoped out.. if we get the reptile in for free we try to adopt out for free.. If i have to pay for it i try to get only half my money back or at least try to get half.. the turtles we keep for the whole life.. as well as iguanas because people bounce them from home to home to home.. do you not relize your turtle you have can live to be 150 to 200 years old? we have one here thats 45 years old... my husbands dad had at a little kid.. the oldest my husband turtle is 17 years old.. had it since he was the size of a nickle...

if i may ask where'd you get your turtle at?

Thanks,
*~Natalie Beacom~*
Check out our Reptile Rescue
http://noahsarcreptilerescue.webs.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoie18_2001 View Post
no shes a good person just saying when she needs help she comes to me for it.. she called me about her dragon and told her to take it to my vet.. it ended up having intestinal parasites..

about taking care of her reptiles just letting you relize me the person you sooo hate and don't take care of her own reptiles(so you say) will be taking care of the turtle you once owned.. ironic i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007
sorry didnt mean to put me meant to put her lol
How many accounts are you using?

Old 12-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #68
Charlet_2007
2 only

Old 12-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #69
Charlet_2007
im uploading my 501(c)(3) here really soon stand by for pics

Old 12-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #70
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Why is it that you twist things around? You weren't bashed for not paying David. You got popped for lying. Again, I didn't lie, you did. And when I shoved it under your nose you got vulgar and very nasty with me. So its hard to imagine why I think you're just an overall ugly person? You've got a foul mouth, you're deceitful, you're conceited,...some really fine qualities in a lady.

You keep waiting on my apology, its not my reputation that's full of holes.

GOD, Chuck! You are SO popular. We get ignored once you come one. Everyone would rather respond to you!! What am I?? Chopped liver??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc