Bad Guy JRSExotics Mike Matson Jr. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #11
pbjelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandroess@yahoo.com View Post
Hey moderator good guess!
WENDY i wont be at that address very long. Good luck finding the new one
Wow are people really like that down in the states? profanity + caps + spamming seem to be the sign of highly intelligent individuals.
Only making themselves look better by using multiple 'fake' and failing to use the element of suprise.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:23 AM   #12
Geckomomma
He does not speak for the rest of us here in the States. Though it is safe to assume there are people like that all over the world.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
pbjelli
whoops I meant to say seems like there are 'some' people really like that.

my apologies

Old 12-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjelli View Post
Wow are people really like that down in the states? profanity + caps + spamming seem to be the sign of highly intelligent individuals.
Only making themselves look better by using multiple 'fake' and failing to use the element of suprise.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... we only catch the dumb ones. In the case of little Mikey Matson, it's especially easy.

In every society and culture, there are mentally deficient petty criminals such as Mr. Matson. The thing to remember is that folks like him are the lowest common denominator wherever you go, save for, perhaps, a prison.

It actually amuses me that he's trying to bypass the ban given his incessant whining about wanting to be removed from this site. I don't particularly know or care what the troll is trying to accomplish, as it takes far less time and effort to wipe out the posts he's made subsequent to his ban than it does for him to post them. He's not the first to try to float back after being flushed, nor is he even remotely amongst the brightest.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #15
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
It actually amuses me that he's trying to bypass the ban given his incessant whining about wanting to be removed from this site. I don't particularly know or care what the troll is trying to accomplish, as it takes far less time and effort to wipe out the posts he's made subsequent to his ban than it does for him to post them. He's not the first to try to float back after being flushed, nor is he even remotely amongst the brightest.
Buoyancy and going against the flow only keeps them afloat for so long. Why don't they understand it's easier to go with the flow?

Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #16
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjelli View Post
I suppose us stupid Americans should follow your example of proper etiquette, which you so clearly displayed on the following thread;

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=158605
(it gets good at about post # 23)

Here are some quotes from our northern neighbor;

Quote:
you look like such an idiot
Quote:
You right now, are an idiot.
Quote:
You sir, are a douche bag
Quote:
making yourself look like a whiny little b****.
Quote:
you're a total idiot
Quote:
Douchebags never learn. . . *sigh*
And my favorite...

Quote:
Thanks for the company. I was pretty bored. I wish you were a bit smarter, but at least you stuck around and fought it out. Once again, as for the name calling, save some of that money of yours and come to the states. I love actually meeting "telephone tough guys." That's what we call people like you. The type that shoot of at the mouth because you're on the other side of the phone line. In this day and age it's the computer people hide behind now. I'm sure if we were sitting next to each other in a bar, you'd think twice about all the idiot and douche bag comments. Luckily I'm not a hypocrite. I don't call people names over the internet or telephone. I'd much rather show them. Let me know if you make it to the states. I'd love to buy you a beer. Again, Merry Christmas.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
hhmoore
Please don't drag crap like that into unrelated threads.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #18
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Please don't drag crap like that into unrelated threads.
Sorry about that.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
ReptileAddictions
I need to update this, yesterday at 2:52 pm Mike Matson Jr was calling my store from his cell phone, the same one he lists in all his ads. He was verbally threatning me. I hung up on him 2X. The 3rd call I let go to voice mail. He left a message from what seemed to be in front of my house, he gave my addrees, described my house, and said " I will be f%#&%ing waiting for you when you get home".

I have saved the voicemail if anyone wants to hear it. I will upload and post a picture of my caller id showing he called.

Police case # 090428-159 This is now the second police case # about him.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
ReptileAddictions

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!