F2 Dunners! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #21
dden
I think, when I sold those very first ones to you and Steven, we were calling the "Stripes"...but yes, there is a whole lot more going on! How about "Dunnerstriperspottedweirdscalecirlclebelly".. .did I miss anything?

Old 11-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #22
JimD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dden View Post
Sandfire does not even have a single one.
Not any more they don't. Ive been told that one of the worker's there said the first one ever WAS produced there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dden View Post
They were first produced at my facility in 2010 from my Blood Dragon line.
Refer to the above statement.

Just an FYI.
Bob had been told a while ago about the "original" "Dunners". He knows where the original dragon came from.

I may be wrong here but I doubt it.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #23
Sushi Dragons
I'm confused... I thought that Sandfire Ranch and Dragon's Den merged back in 2006?

Quote:
Kingsnake.com
Kevin Dunne
Bearded Dragons
February 28, 2006

PHFaust: On behalf of Jeff Barringer and all of us at kingsnake.com, I'm very pleased to welcome Kevin Dunne to our Eighth Annual Chat Week.

PHFaust: Kevin Dunne is the owner of Dragon's Den Herpeteculture. One of the leaders of the Bearded Dragon industry. Dragon's Den Herpetoculture was started in 1993, in Santa Barbara, Ca., as a home-operated business. In 1998 we relocated to the Los Angeles area and now they are located in San Diego at a 7 Acre Farm. Dragon's Den recently merged Sandfire Dragon Ranch to expand their collective bloodlines.
Regardless, if Kevin Dunne himself is saying they are his, I am inclined to believe him.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #24
dden
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
Not any more they don't. Ive been told that one of the worker's there said the first one ever WAS produced there.

Refer to the above statement.

Just an FYI.
Bob had been told a while ago about the "original" "Dunners". He knows where the original dragon came from.

I may be wrong here but I doubt it.
That's funny because I spoke to Bob about them a few weeks ago and he had never even heard of them. Regardless, when I moved to Sandfire, several years ago, all of my breeding colonies came with me so, if any were produced there, they were probably from my Blood Dragons...which were just selectively bred from Sandfire dragons 10 years earlier.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #25
dden
...or I should have said "possibly" instead of "probably". I do know that the first time I saw them was 2 years ago, when they hatched from a group of Bloods, none of which were exhibiting the trait. I'm not an egomaniac, so I don't really care, but they did make breeding dragons exciting again for me...sure hope somebody proves it out & produces a "super".

Old 12-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #26
dden
Hypo-Blood Dunner!

This one is pretty cool...
I'm open to offers!

Old 12-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #27
jellyfishrhythm
how about my first born child? is that an acceptable offer Kevin? :-)

Old 12-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #28
dden
Nice!

Old 12-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #29
Sushi Dragons
Oh wow, gorgeous dragon!

Old 12-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #30
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
If my memory serves me correct, I believe that Steven (BloodBank Dragons) was the first to produce F2's and had them available in May of this year. The offspring were possible hets for hypo.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=247556

Then in July, CJ (DNA Dragons) produced the first Hypo Dunners as well as the first double hets (hypo & trans).

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=271027

Then, just last month, Steven produced the first Hypo Leather and Leather Dunners. His are 6 1/2 weeks old at the moment.

Just wanting to give credit where credit is due...
After a lengthy conversation with Steven this evening I wanted to correct my original posting above. All info is correct aside from "F" designations.

Steven was the first to produce F3's this past Spring. I had originally stated that he produced F2's however I learned this evening that his first offspring derived from 2nd generation Dunner's purchased from Kevin.

This would make CJ's clutch (DNA Dragons) F3's also as his babies also derived from a 2nd generation Dunner that he purchased from Steven.

I think that now brings us up to speed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!