For Sale BCI lot of twelve. Discount for Fauna Contributors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Dennis Hultman
BCI lot of twelve. Discount for Fauna Contributors

Local Delivery Preferred.

I have a partial litter of twelve from 6/5. The rest of the litter was already wholesaled out and these were awaiting further payment that has now been defaulted on for some time. I would prefer to move them locally as a group only. Just some nice normal BCI. I will deliver or meet anywhere as far south as Westlake Village and north to Goleta CA. 12 @$600 OR $550 for contributing members of Fauna. If your not a contributor, the lowest membership is $25. So if you sign up for this purchase you will still save $25.

I would really prefer to deliver these and will meet within the above area but I will ship. FedEx Certified and actual shipping charges will apply. Live arrival is guaranteed. I will not have a chance to ship these out until Wednesday next week. The following week and then on I can ship Monday-Wednesday.

I reserve the right to refuse and discriminate. I will not sell, buy or trade with those that have open BOI issues where they clearly owe funds or animals to another party, in MY OPINION.

Benefactor and Endowment Contributors $500 plus actual shipping.

Contact by private message.

Thank You,

Dennis
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
pcrooker
Although I am not in this area, I would like to commend you for promoting Fauna, Dennis. Great idea to help out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bci, boa, boas, circleback, colombian, contributors, hultman, red tail, redtail