For Sale Captive bred box turtle hatchling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
RickNC
Captive bred box turtle hatchling

This turtle is from the first clutch of my captive bred female 3 toed box turtle. The eggs were laid last fall and hatched this spring after overwintering in the nest. They emerged from the nest in May.

The father is a beautiful eastern male. I sold the rest of the clutch except for two which I intended to keep. I have decided I really only want to keep one so this one is being sold.

This little guy is a great eater. He enjoys live foods and will already eat fruits and some veggies. He is very aggressive when it comes to food. Pics of both captive bred parents are available upon request. I have two more from a clutch laid this spring that will be available soon.

$50 for the hatchling plus UPS overnight shipping. I can provide a shipping quote once I have your zip code. I will be using the ship your reptiles website for the shipping label.

He is the one with his back to the camera:

Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
rosey05
hi how much for shipping to 20657?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
RickNC
$30.57 overnight UPS. Just call it $30. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
RickNC
Still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread