Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 184 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #1831
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
bias
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
is that what old people do?
Obviously Ming is showing bias of various sorts quite often here. He baits people with all sorts of stuff, because he has very little in the way of facts that will support Ty's poor behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
Surprise surprise...

Back to save the boss....
Back to earn $. Notice that he rarely says anything about the IRCF, perhaps they didn't pay him. I doubt he got paid by anyone for his last incoherent tantrum. (It actually sounded from his posts like he was quite inebriated).

He continues to fish for information to, in my opinion, convey to Ty. He will say anything to get a rise out of people, and that is actually a fruitful tactic because when people lose their temper they may say something that can be used against them.
Michelle, you have showed admirable restraint lately, just because Ty throws a ball you don't have to fetch it. He is I believe being paid for your answers, and he is trying to use all of them against you.

Old 05-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #1832
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouky28 View Post
look at Undergound reptiles selling sick animals and doimg other bad stuff and he's always sell all he's nice tegus and for a lot of money.
Please leave your comments about unrelated companies out of this discussion. If you have actual proof to back up your claims, please find the correct BOI thread.

Quote:
Ty's evidence for his try(?) is almost if not all her and other people's posts on fauna.
Is this public or private information? If public, please provide a citation for both: what comprises his evidence and what percentage constitutes "almost if not all".

Old 05-30-2017, 11:08 AM   #1833
Deer
Don't forget Ty committed a crime, too, in all this. No matter how you look at it. One his lawyer put on the dockets as his "side of the story". I hope they get passed onto the proper authorities. His lawyer likely had no idea that Ty couldn't legally represent the IRCF in their state Nor run an auction in his state without being an official representative for a Not for profit (which, again, he can't legally be one for them because of where they are located, and the laws there strictly prohibit him from representing their not for profit). His auction was never legal in the first place, if I am reading these laws correctly.

Putting aside WHY OP would not give her address initially (even though she had very good reasons IMO, like what are you even sending to me?? For all she knew at that time, he was planning on sending her a box of human excrement, she was SIMPLY trying to confirm that she was being guaranteed exactly what she won, not some toy yodas vs. the toyota she was promised, and all she wanted was him saying that in writing - which he clearly refused to do at the time, instead dancing around her questions and giving her cryptic and not concrete answers which was very deliberate, and then topping it off by threatening her with an arbitrary deadline to claim her prize)

Even if you completely ignored her reason why (as so many Ty apologists seem to be doing), you have to realize that he NOW has her address and has had it for, what, months now? He lost his excuse for not giving her the prize she'd won in the very moment he received that information. Even if it was delivered in a lawsuit letter. A normal rational person would have realized "well, I have her address now, so I can send her prize now, nothing is stopping me" and then do so. (Though obviously giving some heads up first would be smart as we are talking about a LIVING ANIMAL here, and ofc document the heck out of the exchange). Once he did that, her case against him would have been dismissed (with prejudice) as he followed through on his end of the contract of sending the prize. His reaction to the lawsuit would have been to satisfy his half of the contract in that moment. But he refused. He refused even when the then judge/court employee (I forget which) asked him if he'd be willing to satisfy his end of the contract and have the whole thing dropped. He said NO even though there was nothing at that point in time stopping him.

His defense is he has no defense at this time even if that was ever his defense back then. That's the first thing any decent judge is going to point out; "wtf is stopping you from giving her the prize NOW? What stopped you from giving it a week ago, a month ago, months ago? As in, at this time or any point in the last few months wherein you knew her address?" At no point did the auction present terms to the WINNER, either, beyond ticket cost and who to pay them to. At no point did it give HER a deadline to claim her prize which I assume means it defaults to FL statute of limitations. Which would have given her 4 years to claim what was rightfully owed her (that's the statute for all small claims in fl, if I'm not mistaken). FL lottery gives their winners 180 days, but it's written right on the tickets and signs and on their website. They post it everywhere and it is part of their contract when purchasing a ticket. Ty didn't even give her half that to redeem her prize once it was finally and supposedly "available to send her" after not being available for a month (two months?) after she won it.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:28 AM   #1834
Sugarhedgie
VERY well said
I could be wrong and if I am I apologize but wouldn't my address be on the PayPal info when I sent the money directly to the IRCF ??

I think the small claims paperwork (the case that was eventually dismissed AT MY REQUEST withOUT prejudice ) was sent with my return address in oct. And he sent me his response to my address as well

I had brought up the to be delivered in July 2016 point in his fb post in a comment and all his groupies got on me for that. Saying what did you want an egg and calling me names.
In my opinion Like the saying goes "dont count your chickens before they hatch

In one of his prior motions (or to the magistrate) he stated that because he said
"If I don't produce any this year, chance of this happening is almost none " that he had untill dec 2016. But we all know the breeding season for tegus is like march-may typically.

Not delivering the "prize" by July 2016 was also a breach!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Don't forget Ty committed a crime, too, in all this. No matter how you look at it. One his lawyer put on the dockets as his "side of the story". I hope they get passed onto the proper authorities. His lawyer likely had no idea that Ty couldn't legally represent the IRCF in their state Nor run an auction in his state without being an official representative for a Not for profit (which, again, he can't legally be one for them because of where they are located, and the laws there strictly prohibit him from representing their not for profit). His auction was never legal in the first place, if I am reading these laws correctly.

Putting aside WHY OP would not give her address initially (even though she had very good reasons IMO, like what are you even sending to me?? For all she knew at that time, he was planning on sending her a box of human excrement, she was SIMPLY trying to confirm that she was being guaranteed exactly what she won, not some toy yodas vs. the toyota she was promised, and all she wanted was him saying that in writing - which he clearly refused to do at the time, instead dancing around her questions and giving her cryptic and not concrete answers which was very deliberate, and then topping it off by threatening her with an arbitrary deadline to claim her prize)

Even if you completely ignored her reason why (as so many Ty apologists seem to be doing), you have to realize that he NOW has her address and has had it for, what, months now? He lost his excuse for not giving her the prize she'd won in the very moment he received that information. Even if it was delivered in a lawsuit letter. A normal rational person would have realized "well, I have her address now, so I can send her prize now, nothing is stopping me" and then do so. (Though obviously giving some heads up first would be smart as we are talking about a LIVING ANIMAL here, and ofc document the heck out of the exchange). Once he did that, her case against him would have been dismissed (with prejudice) as he followed through on his end of the contract of sending the prize. His reaction to the lawsuit would have been to satisfy his half of the contract in that moment. But he refused. He refused even when the then judge/court employee (I forget which) asked him if he'd be willing to satisfy his end of the contract and have the whole thing dropped. He said NO even though there was nothing at that point in time stopping him.

His defense is he has no defense at this time even if that was ever his defense back then. That's the first thing any decent judge is going to point out; "wtf is stopping you from giving her the prize NOW? What stopped you from giving it a week ago, a month ago, months ago? As in, at this time or any point in the last few months wherein you knew her address?" At no point did the auction present terms to the WINNER, either, beyond ticket cost and who to pay them to. At no point did it give HER a deadline to claim her prize which I assume means it defaults to FL statute of limitations. Which would have given her 4 years to claim what was rightfully owed her (that's the statute for all small claims in fl, if I'm not mistaken). FL lottery gives their winners 180 days, but it's written right on the tickets and signs and on their website. They post it everywhere and it is part of their contract when purchasing a ticket. Ty didn't even give her half that to redeem her prize once it was finally and supposedly "available to send her" after not being available for a month (two months?) after she won it.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:48 AM   #1835
filenamex5100
michelle has copies of the attempt I made privately with TY to try to settle the issue on both of their behalves. given, TY was under no obligation to go with that either but I wanted to act as a 3rd party for both of them. just another attempt at offering a resolution. he refused again. he was pleasant with me but he did flat out refuse. he has had many opportunities to settle the debt. I agree that a judge and jury will look into that as well....maybe not with much merit but it surely cant look good for TY. maybe I am wrong but at least I tried.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:49 AM   #1836
Deer
As long as you told paypal to include it, it would have (and should be on your receipt from paypal) but official documents would have had your address on them (and clearly did as he had no problem responding to them with a counter suit instead of satisfying his half of his contract with you) Plus the pictures you and him both provided of your suit to him clearly censored a portion of an address under your name, I presume it to be your address as the portion not covered up is your city/state and not his.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:00 PM   #1837
yeloowtang
Quote:
"If for any reason, I do not produce any albino this year" was that on the official raffle post. It was only in the a post that ask if anybody would be interested in he ran a raffle."

Ty told OP that he was going to send OP an Tegu that he produced, in those text messages. OP lost trust in Ty, elected to sue him instead. And here we are. It is not rocket science, David! You have to provide shipping to Ty can ship a tegu to OP.
you constantly forget the part where he most clearly tells her NO!!! you will not get a T+ and he DIDN"T produce the T-, except in one Facebook message where he lied and said he did produce some, when asked for pics, he said look on Facebook page, but they were never there, he just played games again..

Please explain to me why was it wrong for her to ask him what he was sending and that she should just blindly trust him, why ??( he's the lizard god !!!) when he tried to flip someone else's and then couldn't even get them, or near the beginning when he posted that he had decided he would send her one but purposely kept that info from her ?? why did he do that again ??? to p### her off more by toying around ??

how you can see Ty as right in all this is beyond being thick..

Old 05-30-2017, 12:25 PM   #1838
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinker View Post
It's obvious that Michelle just rubbed him the wrong way.
It doesn't take much to rub Ty the wrong way.
Have you ever seen Ty's ramblings when a potential customer made the mistake of calling him buddy? He literally looses his mind and goes off on a deranged rant and then refuses to deal with the prospective customer. There is no way Ty should go nuts because someone replied with "thanks buddy" but he does. Mental issue IMO.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:29 PM   #1839
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
It doesn't take much to rub Ty the wrong way.
Have you ever seen Ty's ramblings when a potential customer made the mistake of calling him buddy? He literally looses his mind and goes off on a deranged rant and then refuses to deal with the prospective customer. There is no way Ty should go nuts because someone replied with "thanks buddy" but he does. Mental issue IMO.

On his fauna profile There are a few interesting comments on his fauna visitor section as well

And I remember the bud thing. I have the thread printed out

Old 05-30-2017, 12:45 PM   #1840
DavidBeard
Being legally blind has nothing to do with my ability to see through the mountain of BS you're spewing Ming/Mike.....because they have this new technology called eyeglasses that help me draw my own conclusion. I might not have 20/20 vision but its not necessary in this case.

You're a piece of work to claim racial bias, and at the same time disparage people because of age or physical disability.....if you're the best cheerleader that Ty can come up with he's in trouble.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu