Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #81
TheDream
Anybody going to the Havre de Grace show this Saturday? I am planning to go, but I want to bet that he won't show up.

If he doesn't show up, I am going to bet for this very reason he knows he has trouble coming his way.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #82
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hamm View Post
Either or it's about Adam I'll just leave it here.
It helps to have a new thread made, the more BOI's on a person for different issues, the more the community get's to see the true side. Just a thought, no pressure

Old 07-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #83
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by whomikebrown89 View Post
It helps to have a new thread made, the more BOI's on a person for different issues, the more the community get's to see the true side. Just a thought, no pressure
Except that it is generally preferred that existing threads be used, when possible. Even says so in the Rules

Old 07-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #84
Steve Hamm
looks like Adam finally made good on my end. Let's hope he does the same for the rest of the folks he owes!

(My personal info has been edited for my safety)

"Funds Are on the Way!

Hello Steve Hamm,

You have just been sent a payment by eCheck. You will receive the money in about 3-5 business days (estimated: 7/13/2010-7/15/2010). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items. We'll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account.

eCheck details

Amount: $40.00 USD
Transaction ID:

Payment details

Buyer: 8 Ball Pythons, LLC

Subject: You've got money!

Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email"

Old 07-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #85
Southern Wolf
Nice to see he has made good on at least one of his debts... now if he can just take care of the other two!!

Old 07-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #86
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hamm View Post
looks like Adam finally made good on my end. Let's hope he does the same for the rest of the folks he owes!

(My personal info has been edited for my safety)

"Funds Are on the Way!

Hello Steve Hamm,

You have just been sent a payment by eCheck. You will receive the money in about 3-5 business days (estimated: 7/13/2010-7/15/2010). We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items. We'll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account.

eCheck details

Amount: $40.00 USD
Transaction ID:

Payment details

Buyer: 8 Ball Pythons, LLC

Subject: You've got money!

Sincerely,
PayPal

PayPal Email"
ECheck? I don't trust those. If he has the money available, wouldn't he just make a direct Paypal payment?

Just asking.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #87
TripleMoonsExotic
If Adam's not responding to emails or calls, start contacting his "Executive Staff" for NatPet. Or post on their Twitter. Maybe that'll light a fire under his butt.

Refunding $40 of $5,840 that we're aware of is a drop in a bucket.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #88
jglass38
I know the lynch mob is out for blood but maybe you guys could give it a rest and let things play out? For anyone who wants to get a hold of Adam, the best way is to call his cell and leave a message if you don't get him. He will call you back. He is not doing anything on the Internet these days so email and Facebook messages just aren't going to get answered. He is dealing with some family issues but I have no doubt that anything outstanding (and I don't know the details since I haven't read the thread on bp.net) will be taken care of.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #89
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I know the lynch mob is out for blood but maybe you guys could give it a rest and let things play out? For anyone who wants to get a hold of Adam, the best way is to call his cell and leave a message if you don't get him. He will call you back. He is not doing anything on the Internet these days so email and Facebook messages just aren't going to get answered. He is dealing with some family issues but I have no doubt that anything outstanding (and I don't know the details since I haven't read the thread on bp.net) will be taken care of.
Sorry but I wouldn't necessarily consider this a "lynch mob out for blood" when they are just trying to get Adam to at least contact the man that he owes thousands of dollars to.
I mean is that really so much to ask, for just a little communication, or an explanation at least, even if he can't pay right now?
Keeping silent for 2 YEARS isn't doing his rep a d@&% bit of good.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #90
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
Sorry but I wouldn't necessarily consider this a "lynch mob out for blood" when they are just trying to get Adam to at least contact the man that he owes thousands of dollars to.
I mean is that really so much to ask, for just a little communication, or an explanation at least, even if he can't pay right now?
Keeping silent for 2 YEARS isn't doing his rep a d@&% bit of good.
The points have been made, I am sure Adam is well aware of this thread. Let it play out. He and I have been friends for a long time, but I can't speak for him. I can only pass on the minimal amount of info that I have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland