Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #41
Focal
I think it's safe to say most of us understand where you are coming from Clarence. A lot of people that have been done right by him have his back... but people change and debt can do devastating things to a peron. That's why most people with debt problems can't get security clearances. I've been working all day trying to make contact with him.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #42
hhmoore
Your temps never fall below 86-87??

Old 11-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #43
Cp3_Pythons
Nick,

Thank You I even have Adam's back. I belive I made that more than clear within post's Ive posted in this thread. That Im not out to get Adam nor make him out to be a Bad Guy.
Like I said before I have made several purchase's from Adam I still have one of the animals in my collection the other I sold one passed away a month after having it.
The other deals went smoothly I couldn't be happier with them
But its the lack of Communication on Adams part the reason Im here

I emailed and called him a few days after having her ( 4 days at the most )
to inform him I was worried about her as she was moving in odd ways that I haven't seen before and to this date I havent recived nothing in return.. IMO thats worse than reciving a ________ You its done the deals over live with it
at least I got something

I was done right by Adam all together I purchased 3 Bp's from him (Females) at a great price he even throw me an extra bit off since I bought 3 Bp's from him

Old 11-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #44
Amelanistic Orca
Lol... Nice shot Mr. Moore... Or should I say, catch??

Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #45
hhmoore
btw - lack of communication isn't a new problem for Adam, it has been mentioned in BOI threads since well before you made your purchase.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #46
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Your temps never fall below 86-87??
To the best of my knowledge No As The device I use also saves the High and Low Temps But yes I understand that it may at times

Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #47
hhmoore
big swing.....and a miss.
That wasn't the point, Clarence. 86-87 is pretty high for a low temperature; or is that the temp of your (their) basking spot?

Old 11-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #49
Keith Northrop
IF YOU SAY MEAN AND AWFUL THINGS..........

ABOUT PEOPLE.......YOUR WEINER WILL SHRINK....

Old 11-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #50
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
... That Im not out to get Adam nor make him out to be a Bad Guy.
Unfortunately, you severely contradicted yourself from the very beginning of this thread by putting a BAD GUY label on it when you created it.

I don't believe a single person here has suggested that Adam is somehow in the right regarding his communication with you....but please show me where he is OBLIGATED to contact you...and please show me how his contacting you might have saved the snake. Yes, going on matters of simple human courtesy, he should have returned your calls or e-mails at least once.....but going strictly by pure business matters, he has no obligation to follow up on an animal that is no longer his responsibility. NOT a good way to conduct business even so....but as has already been pointed out, he's already out of the business, for all intents and purposes....so this whole thread is moot.

And I agree...your "cool" temps are way too warm...they should be closer to 80-82.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!