Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #51
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Unfortunately, you severely contradicted yourself from the very beginning of this thread by putting a BAD GUY label on it when you created it.

I don't believe a single person here has suggested that Adam is somehow in the right regarding his communication with you....but please show me where he is OBLIGATED to contact you...and please show me how his contacting you might have saved the snake. Yes, going on matters of simple human courtesy, he should have returned your calls or e-mails at least once.....but going strictly by pure business matters, he has no obligation to follow up on an animal that is no longer his responsibility. NOT a good way to conduct business even so....but as has already been pointed out, he's already out of the business, for all intents and purposes....so this whole thread is moot.

And I agree...your "cool" temps are way too warm...they should be closer to 80-82.
It still amazes me how this BOI works sometimes. I really dont know why Adam is even being defended at all. If this was not adam, but instead a "no body" some of you would be singing a different tune. Adams is digging his own grave by not answering this board or anything else for that matter. Oh and No he isnt OBLIGATED to do anything, but I sure wouldnt ever buy from someone with that attitude. Basically what you said was, after an animal is sold, even if there is a problem, the seller is not responsible for any problems regarding the purchase and shouldnt have to reply to anything.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #52
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
It still amazes me how this BOI works sometimes. I really dont know why Adam is even being defended at all. If this was not adam, but instead a "no body" some of you would be singing a different tune. Adams is digging his own grave by not answering this board or anything else for that matter. Oh and No he isnt OBLIGATED to do anything, but I sure wouldnt ever buy from someone with that attitude. Basically what you said was, after an animal is sold, even if there is a problem, the seller is not responsible for any problems regarding the purchase and shouldnt have to reply to anything.
I didn't say it was good business....in fact, I specifically said it wasn't.

My point is that this whole discussion seems pointless. If the OP had ordered a snake shipped and it came out of the box spinning....then I'd be singing a whole different tune...I don't care who he bought it from. But he hand-picked an animal at a show...saw it when he bought it...was happy with it when he bought it...and it wasn't until several days later that symptoms began to show. So for whatever reason (and I'm not justifying them or condoning them) Adam decided he had more important things to do than worry about a snake he had no more responsibility for. Bad business decision? YES. Discourteous? Yes. Worthy of a BOI "Bad Guy" label? I don't think so. But that's my personal opinion and you're entitled to yours.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #53
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I didn't say it was good business....in fact, I specifically said it wasn't.

My point is that this whole discussion seems pointless. If the OP had ordered a snake shipped and it came out of the box spinning....then I'd be singing a whole different tune...I don't care who he bought it from. But he hand-picked an animal at a show...saw it when he bought it...was happy with it when he bought it...and it wasn't until several days later that symptoms began to show. So for whatever reason (and I'm not justifying them or condoning them) Adam decided he had more important things to do than worry about a snake he had no more responsibility for. Bad business decision? YES. Discourteous? Yes. Worthy of a BOI "Bad Guy" label? I don't think so. But that's my personal opinion and you're entitled to yours.
I agree that it probably shouldnt have been labeled as a "bad Guy" thread, but considering he has done wrong to other people(at least in the past year or so), I dont think it really matters. Yes, He did buy it from a show, but comon, sometimes you cant see the underlying problems until later. Not saying it had problems at the show, but the fact is the guy contacted adam for help. Just like the Op in the other thread contacted adam for his money that he still hasnt recieved. Apparently everyone, except people buying at shows, is unimportant to adam.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #54
Otter_23
I really don't think this is a "mute" thread. It shows how Adam conducts business which from the way it appears is poor. Who is to say in 2 years Adam gets back on his feet or has a change of heart and decides to breed and sell reptiles again I think this thread is a reminder to how he has conducted business in the past.

Old 11-06-2010, 01:14 AM   #55
Tballs
I believe that if your going to sell any product you need to have a good customer support attitude! That doesn't mean giving the customer everything they want, but you should not and cannot ignore your customers!!! By not giving a response you open yourself to negative words and feelings to be expressed!! The question is would we all be reading this thread if Adam responded to his unhappy customer? Maybe or maybe not! On thing would be sure silence leaves doubt for the customer and for any readers of this thread!

Old 11-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #56
Amelanistic Orca
I'm still reelin off the op's temps?? That would have a baby bp on a downward spiral in a heartbeat?? Snakes need a real hot spot; I'm talkin warm to the human touch?? Call it as you see fit; but I'm talkin pancake warm; through and thru!! Lol..

Old 11-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #57
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
The BOI is SUPPOSED to work on the basis of PROOF. And so far, the OP has provided ZERO proof of anything.

If you don't understand why people are "defending" Adam, I don't understand why people AREN'T asking the OP more hard questions. Like:

Can he show a reciept that he bought a BP from Adam?

Does he have any proof that he tried to call Adam?

How about posting the emails he tried sending Adam?

How about ANYTHING that proves any part of the OP's story is legitimate?

By your standards Mark, I could post a thread about the IBD infected animal you sold me, and that's all the proof anyone would need to label you a bad guy.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #58
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
By your standards Mark, I could post a thread about the IBD infected animal you sold me, and that's all the proof anyone would need to label you a bad guy.
I'm sure I don't need to say this, Erin, but that was probably a poor way to make your point...too many people take statements at face value, and seeing IBD associated with a name tends to trigger something that shuts down reasonable thought processes and reading comprehension.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #59
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm sure I don't need to say this, Erin, but that was probably a poor way to make your point...too many people take statements at face value, and seeing IBD associated with a name tends to trigger something that shuts down reasonable thought processes and reading comprehension.
You're right, I could have phrased that better.

Let me be perfectly clear to everyone who reads this thread.

I have never bought an animal from Mark, let alone one with IBD, and, to the best of my knowledge, he has never had a case of IBD in his collection.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:38 AM   #60
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
The BOI is SUPPOSED to work on the basis of PROOF. And so far, the OP has provided ZERO proof of anything.

If you don't understand why people are "defending" Adam, I don't understand why people AREN'T asking the OP more hard questions. Like:

Can he show a reciept that he bought a BP from Adam?

Does he have any proof that he tried to call Adam?

How about posting the emails he tried sending Adam?

How about ANYTHING that proves any part of the OP's story is legitimate?

I think you are missing my point here. It would be great if the op posted proof, but adams absence here is proof enough for me and we all know he knows about both threads. Also he never responded to the other bad guy thread that was about him. I dont know why you are still bringing up the IBD, because it actually have NOTHING to do with the OP's original post. Oh and You could easily start a thread about me selling you bad animals, but unlike adam I will gladly come and defend my name and tell my side of the story(if there was one). Do you see my point?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!