Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #21
Focal
Sorry for your loss. I say loss because I don't think you will see your money, unfortunately. This guy appears to not have all his crap together and hobbies seem to take all priority over responsibilties. I'm amazed he still has a girlfriend.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
adamatraman@gmail.com
an afront to herpers.

Wow, where to start!? Courtney Roles has just recently dealt me a low blow, for lack of better terms. Ill start off by admitting to most of her claims. first and only really important claim being that I owe her money for some snakes that we made a deal on. Lets not forget the fact that I was told to "take my time paying her back and that as long as i paid her it wasnt too big a deal how long it took me." Im pretty sure when you tell someone that its ok to take your time that you arent really worried about getting the money right away. And yes it has been 8 months, and yet I didn't lose contact with her? Didn't try to hide from her? Didnt change my name and move to mexico? So im pretty sure you should have given a due date or at least made it look like you cared more earlier on in the deal. Dont tell someone that they can take their time when you dont mean it. As far as not being able to see my pics and posts well thats because I deleted courtney from my friends list after she threatened me. Didnt block her. I Kept it to where she could contact me but seeing as how she didnt view me as a friend anymore I figured there was no point in keeping her a friend on fb. AND as you can see Im posting a reply on here, SO if you think im trying to hide from you, get over yourself, its not like you cant msg me on my fb still, I never blocked you, just deleted you. And youd think if I randomly asked for her address that I was planning on sending her money! I even told her I was going to. Its not MY fault that the person I was trying to sell a gun to STOLE it and then got fired from our respective workplace. So I have no idea where he even is or if he still has the gun. I guess thats what i get for TRUSTING someone who didnt deserve it. Maybe courtney should have done the same and made sure she had money before she gave over the animals. NOW I am STILL PLANNING ON PAYING HER (and I will be fb messaging her this proposition) If and ONLY if she removes the pictures of my facebook from her complaint post. State that I owe you money for whatever and put out dates, Whatever. But that is the LOWEST thing I have ever seen someone do is post private images/information on a public forum. You take your problems out with the people you have problems with. I dont know about you, but us in the herp business dont rat out our own to the point where their ANIMALS are at risk! Lets post all sorts of info on a public forum so that the scheming backstabbing humane societies can find out where us people that keep "illegal animals" live and come try to confiscate them!!!!! That sounds SO SMART!!! We'll really sort out our problems and get our money then!!!! NO, if you keep my private information and PICTURE up on your post then YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE "one red cent" from me. And the result will probably be that the humane society finds me and confiscates MY and YOUR animals and GUESS WHAT THEY DO WITH REPTILES? THEY EUTHANIZE THEM. So if that happens as a result of your petty BS then You can forget about any payments whatsoever. And if you already have it set in your mind that Im not gonna pay you and you wont get any $$$ anyway, well then Fine I guess I dont need to pay you... Keep your damn post up but take off my pictures and private info.

And as for my newly acquired reptiles that you seem to know everything about? If you knew anything youd know that I go tthe 2 monitors from a guy by TRADING him an albino burm THAT I PRODUCED MYSELF. And those leos, save one, I got because someone didnt want them anymore? and the only reptile that i have actually purchased from anyone was a 20$ leopard gecko for my girlfriend. And the mangroves I wanted from sean? Yeah I was gonna buy a pair, WITH MONEY THAT MY INVESTOR WAS GIVING ME FOR THE PROJECT. SO! seeing as you know everything so well. I guess I dont have to explain myself.

And the guns- ahh another topic you know SO MUCH about. One gun was bought for me and the .40 cal. HASNT BEEN BOUGHT YET Its on my wishlist. I was asking OPINIONS. Did I get off fb and go buy a judge cuz lynne said to? NO. do i have a judge or a .40 cal??? NO or i woulda posted pics!!! You keep thinking you know everything, thats fine with me.

And seeing as we're quoting eachother ill throw one out.

quote- "I do wish you both the best, I hope that Shaili is doing well. I will hold off and give you more time, out of respect for your loss. Just keep in touch and let me know what's up. All my best to you both."

Uhm, were you planning on telling me how much more time i had before you went on here and slandered my name? Or are we playing the hypocrite?

And as for you haerpclassifieds- Kick me off if you want, but SHAME ON YOU for letting people post PRIVATE information like that on your site, what the hell is wrong with you?!?!? Did you NOT stop to think that this would risk the lives of the very animals we love? Way to go guys. Thanks for thinking of the reptiles first!!!

Im done with this bullshit! EVeryone who knows me Knows my character. and EVERYONE that lives in the real world knows that LIFE SUCKS SHIT HAPPENS. Take your losses and move on. If everyone that has been screwed in a deal or THINKS they have been screwed posted on this place or did something about it, the world would be a worse-off place, and NO ONE would be in business. So lastly, to wrap it up. Courtney- if you want your money, meet my conditions and remove all of my personal info. If you think youll never see your money again, then GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
And for everyone else reading this, either quit trying to look for drama to satisfy your own uneventful lives, or come hang out with me for awhile and talk to people who really know me and then judge me.

And herpclassifieds- if you do delete me or ban me or wtf ever, at least leave my post up so that EVERYONE can see my response. And if you delete it too, congratulations you're just another person trying to scheme others instead of run an honest website.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #23
adamatraman@gmail.com
My girlfriends been right beside me through all the bullshit, she knows who i am. and that I try. just as hard as anybody else to live my life. So keep your judgement. Doesnt bother me.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #24
NIGRO51
HAHAHAHAHA Where to start ..

First off NOTHING GETS DELETED FROM THE BOI! so good luck with your "private info" being taken down

Second .. If you chose to keep animals illegally that is all your fault!

I wouldn't go around talking this community like you are an upstanding member of it especially after that last post.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #25
adamatraman@gmail.com
Its cool buddy. I know I shouldnt keep illegals, but when its illegal to keep a boa and you have them, I doubt youd get rid of them just so you can abide by the law.
And You dont know me, so im not worried about your opinion.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #26
Focal
Thanks for letting me know you are illegally keeping venoms. I would suggest paying her ASAP and quit with the ultimatums.

How long should you have to pay her? A dollar a day would have already taken care of this.

Lame.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #27
adamatraman@gmail.com
Didnt say what I was keeping, Just said that If you had boas and it became illegal to own them you wouldnt let them go if you cared about them.

And im sorry I was trying to pay her off all in one go.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #28
jimoo
If you post something on Facebook, it is no longer private. It is out there on the internet. Checking a box marked "private" doesn't really make it so.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #29
adamatraman@gmail.com
And i like how its about what Im keeping and not the fact that she illegally sold me hots... Hmm... curious...

Old 06-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #30
adamatraman@gmail.com
Not the point broha. Just cuz people know how to hack doesnt mean its not meant to be private.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!