Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #41
reticguy76
wow, whatever happened to the days of honor, integrity and basic common values and ethics, whether it be in a business deal or just life in general ??

if one person "owes" another person (no matter what it is, money, stock, etc), they should honor their word.

just seems nobody cares about reputation and peoples "word and honor" mean nothing these days.

its really a shame, so many good or potentially good people out there made into bad people all due to the love and greed of money.

now that i got that off my chest, there should be no stipulations about paying the op back. you owe her, pay her. pretty simple when you get down to it

Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #42
jimoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatraman@gmail.com View Post
I dont understand what youre trying to say... And im done dealing with you people anyways.
I believe he is trying to say he wants his money.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #43
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post

Thanks Nick!

Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #44
Focal
OP, it looks like NE Humane Society is pretty proactive when it comes to "tips."

http://nebraskaradionetwork.com/2011...aha-apartment/

Old 06-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #45
adamatraman@gmail.com
Once again... Didnt post that I had anything. Just stated the possibilities of all of you guys' accusations. Funny thing is I dont keep anything in my place anymore just like you said move to a dif. state. So! Have fun trying to fuck with one guy for nothing better than your own boredom. I have to sleep before I go back to my honest job trying to live like the rest of you. If anyone thinks they can just slander people because of a bad experience they had then have fun backing the people who cant move on with their lives. Ill see how I feel when I wake up whether or not I want to send her any money after what she did. I didnt doubt shed shit talk me like she said she would, but she never responded to my last msg before she did it. So why should I try to make it right after what she did? The only point i have is to say, please go get lives people. Its sad that youre debating this with me. One when it has nothing to do with you, and two when I would hope you have a life to live other than staring at a forum till a thread pops up... Courtney, If you want to discuss this with me further you can be a grown up and reply to the fb msg I sent you instead of trying to get others to fight your battles.
Oh! and lastly- I never said she was lying did I? I never said No, I will not pay you and/ no I have no intentions of paying you. so! once again im done talking with you people about problems that arent yours, and business that isnt yours! Have a good one and if you have a problem with me. Come talk to me... not a forum. so since fb isnt private go find me and msg me there, because this is a waste of my time.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #47
Focal
Quote:
So why should I try to make it right after what she did?
Because it's the right thing to do, WTF? Is every "right" decision you make in life this hard? This thread will be here forever and the ending to it is up to you.

What happens when you find a good job one day and they search this thread?

Or you want to legitimately sell reptiles and this pops up?

Common sense!

Old 06-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #48
Jess0o13
Quote:
Lets post all sorts of info on a public forum so that the scheming backstabbing humane societies can find out where us people that keep "illegal animals" live and come try to confiscate them!!!!! That sounds SO SMART!!! We'll really sort out our problems and get our money then!!!! NO, if you keep my private information and PICTURE up on your post then YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE "one red cent" from me. And the result will probably be that the humane society finds me and confiscates MY and YOUR animals and GUESS WHAT THEY DO WITH REPTILES? THEY EUTHANIZE THEM.
enough said. you just dug your own hole to get stuck in.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #49
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Lets not forget the fact that I was told to "take my time paying her back and that as long as i paid her it wasnt too big a deal how long it took me." Im pretty sure when you tell someone that its ok to take your time that you arent really worried about getting the money right away. And yes it has been 8 months, and yet I didn't lose contact with her? Didn't try to hide from her?
Come on man! She told you that you could make payments. She stated small payments so you wouldn't be out so much each week. You never paid nothing then after some time she asked about it and you stated you were sending a payment and sent nothing. Then you dump your personal problems on her as reason you haven't paid yet you are still willing and dealing. Trying to shift the blame to someone who was overly fair to you and let you walk with the snakes with zero down takes a special kind of character.

Then you have the nerve to blame her for putting the snakes in danger? You are the only one doing that by having them. That's your risk you took to satisfy your need, not the animals.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #50
Jess0o13
oh. and it IS our business to figure out issues like this. things like this exist to PROTECT others in the herp hobby from getting screwed over from people like you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!