Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 85 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #841
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Mong View Post
So Davis,.........explain something for all of us here. What exactly is your specific use and/or purpose in this entire thread anyway?

I want to see how honest your answer is. We already know you are a pillar of outstanding integrity and utmost respect in the herp community.

cheers ~Doug

This thread is about Jerry. You could put that question to each of us, as to why we are in this thread, why the universe is here, what is the purpose of life, but .....why? It seems like an opportunity to really initiate some off topic squabbling when you ask someone to justify their presence?

Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #842
thomas davis
Quote:
So Davis,.........explain something for all of us here. What exactly is your specific use and/or purpose in this entire thread anyway?

I want to see how honest your answer is. We already know you are a pillar of outstanding integrity and utmost respect in the herp community.

cheers ~Doug
well mong,............ whats your specific use or purpose? aside from trying to sidetrack this mess??? see i have no "use" or "purpose" in this entire thread aside from speaking the truth.
this is what it is... A MESS that jerry has created and must live with forever. jerry kruse brought all this upon himself. it must really SUCK to be jerrys friend.
do you really feel jerry kruse is in anyway an ok guy after reading this whole mess??? if so please explain how and why otherwise crawl back in your hole and quit trying to make this about me or anyone other than jerry kruse.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #843
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecop View Post
If I have learned one thing about people (my opinion of course from many years as a police officer) is that people do not change. You are who you are. Some have good character, some dont, and never will. People will adjust the things they do so that they SEEM to be better people, but the bad character and less then stellar morals will re-surface time and time again. Actually these things will always be there, they just hide them for as long as they can. We are dealing with a repeat offender here. Always will be. Sorry to offend some, probably hard to swallow, but this is what I have come to know.

Joe
Joe, being someone I like and respect I have to disagree with you, a bit. People can learn from mistakes and by learning can change. I think people that don't learn and keep doing the same thing over and over can't change. May or may not apply here, I don't know, never dealt with Jerry. I like to make opinions with my own experience. You are someone I consider a friend and someone who I can trust. I think that because I have talked with you many times and because we like the same things. That is from experience, I just don't like how people with no experience slam someone for something they don't have a clue about.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #844
Sue Henson
I'm befuddled as to the confusion/argument on this thread.

If you went out to eat, got food poisoning, got refunded after threatening legal action, would you go back to that restaurant? Oh, you got your money back? So? Will you ever enjoy that food again? Would you be satisfied with that restaurant? Would you recommend your friends to go there to dine?

The drama aside, look at this from a purely business standpoint. If you break it down for any exchange of product for currency, I don't think anyone would be satisfied with their transaction.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #845
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
well mong,............ whats your specific use or purpose? aside from trying to sidetrack this mess??? see i have no "use" or "purpose" in this entire thread aside from speaking the truth.
this is what it is... A MESS that jerry has created and must live with forever. jerry kruse brought all this upon himself. it must really SUCK to be jerrys friend.
do you really feel jerry kruse is in anyway an ok guy after reading this whole mess??? if so please explain how and why otherwise crawl back in your hole and quit trying to make this about me or anyone other than jerry kruse.
That's exactly the type of personally insulting answer I was expecting from you.

Love the irony in your signature too. ............It will indeed

~Doug

Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #846
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Henson View Post
I'm befuddled as to the confusion/argument on this thread.

If you went out to eat, got food poisoning, got refunded after threatening legal action, would you go back to that restaurant? Oh, you got your money back? So? Will you ever enjoy that food again? Would you be satisfied with that restaurant? Would you recommend your friends to go there to dine?

The drama aside, look at this from a purely business standpoint. If you break it down for any exchange of product for currency, I don't think anyone would be satisfied with their transaction.
thats a great analogy sue
unfortunately some TRY and sidetrack the essential message with personal attacks, its a weak attempt at discrediting this whole thread and board to justify jerrys and their own actions/posts.
sadly whats done is done and i dont think they realize they are just digging the hole deeper for jerry and themselves but then thats one of the benefits of the BOI, it reflects the truth without any BS.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #847
joecop
Gerard, no problem, we have to disagree on this one, and that is fine. From my standpoint Jerry has been doing this kind of crap for a long time and he just proves to me (my opinion) that people don't change. This is just the first time all this stuff has been brought out into the open for all to see. I am sure lots of people will not agree with how I feel about people never changing. It's just my opinion and I feel it was relevant here.

Joe

Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #848
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecop View Post
Gerard, no problem, we have to disagree on this one, and that is fine. From my standpoint Jerry has been doing this kind of crap for a long time and he just proves to me (my opinion) that people don't change. This is just the first time all this stuff has been brought out into the open for all to see. I am sure lots of people will not agree with how I feel about people never changing. It's just my opinion and I feel it was relevant here.

Joe
I agree, it is very relevant, you have experience with the person in question. My only problem and reason for posting is the rest of the people that make me understand the things said about this site. You should be able to disagree with someone with out being attacked(online of course it wouldn't happen in real life) for having a different opinion. I can't wait to meet some of the people I have met online to see how they really are(Dung Beetle). I will talk to you later bud. This topic is getting WEAK....lol!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #849
thomas davis
funny

Quote:
That's exactly the type of personally insulting answer I was expecting from you.
Love the irony in your signature too. ............It will indeed
~Doug
same goes for me doug your velied threats mean little to me or anyone here well except you and the "krusers" i guess, it does show loyalty to jerry WOW very admirable trait there doug.
its a shame a man your age has to try and turn this mess here onto me
is that really ALL you have to contribute to this thread??? this thread is about jerry kruse not you and not me. stay on topic doug remember the topic? jerry kruse and the type of person he is and has proven himself to be right here in this very post. stop sidetracking with threats.
cant you see how threats worked out for your buddy ole jer OR have you not read what has been posted here?!?!? by all means defend your friend lord knows he needs it but leave me out of it, put up or shut up or crawl back in your hole. its plain for all to see the writing on the wall sidetracking just makes you look bad... really

Old 04-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #850
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
same goes for me doug your velied threats mean little to me or anyone here well except you and the "krusers" i guess, it does show loyalty to jerry WOW very admirable trait there doug.
its a shame a man your age has to try and turn this mess here onto me
is that really ALL you have to contribute to this thread??? this thread is about jerry kruse not you and not me. stay on topic doug remember the topic? jerry kruse and the type of person he is and has proven himself to be right here in this very post. stop sidetracking with threats.
cant you see how threats worked out for your buddy ole jer OR have you not read what has been posted here?!?!? by all means defend your friend lord knows he needs it but leave me out of it, put up or shut up or crawl back in your hole. its plain for all to see the writing on the wall sidetracking just makes you look bad... really
Copy and paste.......weak......hahaha!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!