Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 88 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #871
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
Very well spoken , debate team captain ???
Nope.....

Old 08-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #872
Wilomn
I am genuinely, not that I need to explain to most, interested in what has happened to those snakes. I'd like to see what they look like now if they're still alive.

Old 08-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #873
Suncoast Herpetological
I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with Pollock. Jerry made an awful lot of specific claims about the condition of the animals being caused by husbandry. A status update with pics of the animals would go a long way towards proving whether this was environmental / husbandry based or zonata disease.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #874
Br8knitOFF
I've seen pictures of the animals recently, and they look great.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #875
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br8knitOFF View Post
I've seen pictures of the animals recently, and they look great.
Then there should be no problem with him posting them here, should there?

Also, did you see the animals that he got back from Stu? If so, how do you know? If mr. kruse told you they were, well, he's lied often enough here that I don't think his word alone, nor yours(no offense but I have no idea what your relationship with him might be), is sufficient evidence that they are indeed doing well. He really needs to put up the proof himself right here.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #876
Snake-Queen
I would also like to see some updated pictures of the snakes Stu sent back to Jerry. They should be much improved by now.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #877
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with Pollock. Jerry made an awful lot of specific claims about the condition of the animals being caused by husbandry. A status update with pics of the animals would go a long way towards proving whether this was environmental / husbandry based or zonata disease.
yep it is either one or the other, pics would say alot, just like his avoidance says alot... actually it speaks V O L U M E S

Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #878
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Then there should be no problem with him posting them here, should there?

Also, did you see the animals that he got back from Stu? If so, how do you know? If mr. kruse told you they were, well, he's lied often enough here that I don't think his word alone, nor yours(no offense but I have no idea what your relationship with him might be), is sufficient evidence that they are indeed doing well. He really needs to put up the proof himself right here.
Agreed on all points.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #879
Wilomn
I'm thinking two things.

Number one:

The snakes are all dead.

Number two:

mr. kruse rues the day he ever threatened to 'bring it' to anyone.

Ok, three things.

Number three:

He who checks not his ego at the door,

is likely to find his ass set firmly on the floor

and trust in his word to be found....nevermore.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #880
Wilomn
Well, jer, it's been 6 long months and not a peep out of you.

I'd sure like to see the pictures you promised to post up.

Unless of course there are no snakes to take pictures of, that is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!