Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 95 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2005, 03:32 PM   #941
pch101
"What about a sanity check? That would eliminate Scolaro."

Yes, and after reading Bill's last few responses here, I think it would eliminate Bill as well...

Old 08-01-2005, 03:46 PM   #942
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Tanner lives in Texas as does Bill's daughter. Related? Troll?
Or Bills latest alias?

Old 08-01-2005, 05:00 PM   #943
Lee Herps
Quote:
What about a sanity check?
LOL

Old 08-01-2005, 05:04 PM   #944
critical bill
Quote:
From the mouths of babes comes...drool and jibberish.
I love it when the babes drool and talk gibberish. Its a clear sign the alcohol has kicked in and I'm getting lucky.

Old 08-01-2005, 05:05 PM   #945
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Or Bills latest alias?
Could be wabbit.

Dennis,

Can we get an IP check?

Old 08-01-2005, 05:05 PM   #946
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Perhaps in the future you would do well to have some hint of a clue about what you are talking about BEFORE you post.
First clue Tanner. He confessed.

Old 08-01-2005, 05:06 PM   #947
critical bill
Quote:
What about a sanity check? That would eliminate Scolaro.
Lysol would eliminate Scalaro.

Old 08-01-2005, 05:50 PM   #948
Mickey_TLK
Wow

I dont know how many weeks late and dollars short I am on this one, but haveing made it to all of page 5 before going to the last post function, I have a OPINION on this case.

Reputation one way or another I believe that snake is the same. I think if you twist the angles and direction of the photograph that distinctive mushroom looking saddle would match up perfect. FAR FAR FAR to many saddles match up on that animal for it to not be one in the same IMO.

I dont buy the whole in the box for one instance. I dont know if after page 5 the question of any sort of report with UPS was made or not, but I get the feeling one wasnt, again fishy. The offer of a refund at page 5 with only a couple of opinions in, also to me rings of guilt.

If any of this was cleared up further past page 5 (Im guessing doubtfull) feel free to email me links privately, and if Im wrong I will say so here, but I doubt it.

On a side note I have not dealt with either parties, and really have nothing to gain, this is just my OPINION.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:18 PM   #949
Lee Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_TLK
Wow

I dont know how many weeks late and dollars short I am on this one, but haveing made it to all of page 5 before going to the last post function, I have a OPINION on this case.

Reputation one way or another I believe that snake is the same. I think if you twist the angles and direction of the photograph that distinctive mushroom looking saddle would match up perfect. FAR FAR FAR to many saddles match up on that animal for it to not be one in the same IMO.

I dont buy the whole in the box for one instance. I dont know if after page 5 the question of any sort of report with UPS was made or not, but I get the feeling one wasnt, again fishy. The offer of a refund at page 5 with only a couple of opinions in, also to me rings of guilt.

If any of this was cleared up further past page 5 (Im guessing doubtfull) feel free to email me links privately, and if Im wrong I will say so here, but I doubt it.

On a side note I have not dealt with either parties, and really have nothing to gain, this is just my OPINION.
Mickey, Here are a few pages you might like to go back and look through. On page 14, Snakehorse cropped the snake pictures, so you can see the comparisons. Page 20, Bill confesses. Page 145, Bill gets cought shill bidding. Page 147, Are screen shots of Bills alias bidding on his auctions. Page 170, Bill states that shill bidding is normal business practices. Ummm, I thick that was all the big things. If I left anything out, I am sure someone will post it here.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:23 PM   #950
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Herps
Mickey, Here are a few pages you might like to go back and look through. On page 14, Snakehorse cropped the snake pictures, so you can see the comparisons. Page 20, Bill confesses. Page 145, Bill gets cought shill bidding. Page 147, Are screen shots of Bills alias bidding on his auctions. Page 170, Bill states that shill bidding is normal business practices. Ummm, I thick that was all the big things. If I left anything out, I am sure someone will post it here.
Lee, FYI, posts per page are a user option so some of us have 40 posts per page and are on page 24. In the future you might want to refer to post numbers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!