will trade orange female crested for a rainbow male!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 11:37 PM   #1
Geckodude12
will trade orange female crested for a rainbow male!!

hello , i have an adult crested gecko for sale , she is bright orange and yellow. she has two red pin stripes running the length of her body. incredibly pretty . looking to trade her for a 2 - 2and a half foot male brazilian rainbow boa. thanx , email me at Pythonluver12@aol.com w any offers of questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2005, 11:39 PM   #2
Geckodude12
heres the pict

Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #3
jmkhet
I thought you said you didnt know the sex of this gecko.I e-mailed you and you sent me an e-mail stating that it was too early to sex!Just a forewarning to anyone thinking about this trade...and i do still have the e-mail stating these facts, with my question as well as his answer. YOUVE BEEN FOREWARNED!!!!!

Old 02-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #4
Geckodude12
Your Wrong

i am very offended by the message that u just posted. i have never had this female up for sale except the one previous post in the gecko classifieds. i have never talked to u before , atleast to my knowledge , for i have checked my email history in the past month , and nothing stating your question is listed. i seriously believe that u have me mixed up w someone else . she was sold to me as a female , n i have had her for sale as a female , i would personally love to see this email that you are talking about , because i have no recollection whatsoevr of u ever sending anything like this. i am sorry if anything i said offended u , but u deeply offended me with your accusition that u posted.please post any info u may have. thanx.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2005, 05:47 PM   #5
jmkhet
So Sorry.....

As i stated in the e-mail i sent you yesterday, i was wrong and im truly sorry.I should have had my facts straight before posting the first post.My fault i apologize, I WAS WRONG.As i stated in my e-mail i sent you, if you have ANY problems selling this gecko, ill buy it to make up for my mistake, assuming you would sell it to me.I thought i was doing this "community" a favor by posting what i posted.I didnt realize that you werent the guy i thought you were.So again i apologize, and to anyone viewing this thread I had a royal brain fart and THIS IS NOT THE GUY I THOUGHT HE WAS.I hope this makes you feel better and good luck selling your female crested, if it doesnt sell, give me an e-mail ill buy it.I feel really bad, hope you accept the apology. Josh McDermott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread