Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #51
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
Oh-oh here's the apex predator again, if thats not the worlds biggest oxymoron. like jumbo shrimp or something. read the picture i just posted and then eat your words up your apex rear end. you got nothing going on in your life again then to be in threads about things that dont concern you, oh thats right you have no life. Have fun watching others live a life while you ass sticks to your chair behind a computer you loser...apex..ha!!! what a joke.
Way to be mature, Manny. It makes you look great as one of the "big boa breeders" helping out the industry.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #52
ShadowAceD
Quote:
apex predator hey your trader rating fits you youre a big zero thats not an oxymoron thats spot on...never done a deal in your life have you?...thats right you have no life- i keep forgetting...LOL!! Apex Predator- Sad Joke.
Seriously, Manny ... step away from the computer and grow up for a minute.

Defend yourself like a man, not a child. Good Lord.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #53
perfectpredators
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonRp View Post
Manny it is funny you bring me up clearly have me confused with a boa factory that over produces and over prices animals and throws on some fancy lineage to fool newbies into purchasing an amazing boa oops that's you.

Aside from that I am by no means a boa factory like yourself I have a collection of something around 15 boas or less at the moment and only two adult females neither of which have or will ever have plans for a Square tail pairing. So in case you were wondering there was never, have never, and will never be any intentions of using her Sq Tail or any Sq Tails in any of my projects. So you can have that set of projects all to yourself buddy
brandon you're a boa photographer cause you cant breed boas. thats that can do, those that can quit. here's a tip theyre not breeding cause they're infested with mites. spread mites to everyone you've ever shipped to including me. get that straight maybe you can make some project happen someday.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #54
jendee
Quote:
apex predator hey your trader rating fits you youre a big zero thats not an oxymoron thats spot on...never done a deal in your life have you?...thats right you have no life- i keep forgetting...LOL!! Apex Predator- Sad Joke.
Thats funny because mr all mighty breeder trader rating is at the same level mine!! And btw i posted everything already they dont need to read the same messages twice! Im not making you out to be a jerk(your doing that by yourself) im just trying to get my property back

Old 01-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #55
tommyhil4_6
Ugh. LoL

Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
Fangthane
Quote:
Oh-oh here's the apex predator again, if thats not the worlds biggest oxymoron. like jumbo shrimp or something. read the picture i just posted and then eat your words up your apex rear end. you got nothing going on in your life again then to be in threads about things that dont concern you, oh thats right you have no life. Have fun watching others live a life while you ass sticks to your chair behind a computer you loser...apex..ha!!! what a joke.
Quote:
It's nice to see that some things never change. Our integrity-challenged friend, manny, definitely sticks to his lame modus operandi. When you've shown your ass and made it abundantly clear that you are indeed as worthless as many of us believe you to be, you decide to go on the attack. Poorly, I might add. When you have the mental capacity of an adolescent, and it takes sincere effort to even figure out what your ramblings mean, they lose much of their sting.

I don't have a big name. Only done a handful of deals. I also don't have your delusions of grandeur, or your inability to tell the truth, when there's more to be gained by lying. I also don't have is a bunch of Bad Guy threads that flat-out show me to be a waste of skin. I'll gladly accept my role as a small-time nobody, as long as I can still say that I've never screwed anyone over. Been a long time since you could honestly make that claim, if you ever could, eh? Don't bother answering. We all know you'll just lie, anyway.

I can be satisfied with the fact that I still have my integrity and my word. Your own has been shot to hell. Sure, there will always be people like your mouthpiece in this thread, ones who choose to support the slimeballs of the hobby. As long as they get theirs, who cares what kind of you pull on the other people. I could offer something about small minds not being able to grasp the big picture, but I suspect that, for you and yours, it hits a bit too close to the mark, and it'd go entirely over your heads.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #57
jendee
whats funny is none of this matters!! Manny your in a spot and now your trying to point out the bad in everybody, talking sh*t about people who have nothing to do with whats going on here!! They are just the jury trying to belittle people will do nothing for you! what will do damage control is you losing the threats name calling, insults, and your straw drawing scrabble and do whats right. then maybe you wont lose all your viewing customers

btw you are going to be in dallas next month right?? Guess me and the girls friends will be hovering over your sales all weekend

I would really like my property back

Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #58
tommyhil4_6
I'll attest that I have personally seen and held Brandon's collection. It was perfect in every way. I also received snakes from him that were in perfect health, beautiful, huge, rare and awesome. Never was a single mite or problem ever present in any of the above instances.

Manny, pull the emotion out of this man, just like I told Jendee. This is a business matter.

Jendee, the hovering around his sales is vindictive and descriptive of someone that is probably not someone to have dealings with (ie: if for any reason any deal you ever do, if something goes wrong that is the type of behavior people can expect from you). Not the smartest move or thing to say IMHO. Which, to most... probably means squat unless i'm flashing money your way.

To the both of you..... TAKE A STEP BACK... seriously. Pull out that personal emotion, threats and attacks and HANDLE THE SITUATION. No amount of bickering is going to resolve squat....

There is a time to swallow ones pride, now is that time for both of you. Pony up, apologize, work on a scenario that will cumulatively benefit the both of you.

I also agree bringing anyone up in this that doesn't belong IN THIS DEAL is pointless. IE: The name drops that are present in the emails and past dealings should have been negated. Now these "innocent bystanders" are in the cross hairs associated with this thread.

My 0.02 cents. I'll be on onlooker from now on.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #59
jendee
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhil4_6 View Post
I'll attest that I have personally seen and held Brandon's collection. It was perfect in every way. I also received snakes from him that were in perfect health, beautiful, huge, rare and awesome. Never was a single mite or problem ever present in any of the above instances.

Manny, pull the emotion out of this man, just like I told Jendee. This is a business matter.

Jendee, the hovering around his sales is vindictive and descriptive of someone that is probably not someone to have dealings with (ie: if for any reason any deal you ever do, if something goes wrong that is the type of behavior people can expect from you). Not the smartest move or thing to say IMHO. Which, to most... probably means squat unless i'm flashing money your way.

To the both of you..... TAKE A STEP BACK... seriously. Pull out that personal emotion, threats and attacks and HANDLE THE SITUATION. No amount of bickering is going to resolve squat....

There is a time to swallow ones pride, now is that time for both of you. Pony up, apologize, work on a scenario that will cumulatively benefit the both of you.

I also agree bringing anyone up in this that doesn't belong IN THIS DEAL is pointless. IE: The name drops that are present in the emails and past dealings should have been negated. Now these "innocent bystanders" are in the cross hairs associated with this thread.

My 0.02 cents. I'll be on onlooker from now on.
It is a bit vindictive of me, but pointing out the facts, if he hasn't shipped me my snake by then I expect it there, hell be in my neighborhood. Im going to the show anyway to see all my boa buddys and for the after party. been planning it for awhile now, this wont change that.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #60
KORBIN5895
All right Manny just answer this and we can move on to another topic: when were you lying? When you told jendee that you "only had one male so he kinda picked himself" or when you told her that the one she got was from the same yellow mother?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!