SOLD!! Group of Adult Red Ackies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-31-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Wedge
Group of Adult Red Ackies

I have a group of four red ackies that I acquired a little less than a year ago but unfortunately need to rehome them as I will be moving in the near future and will not likely have space. I was sold them as a probable two males and two females, but after watching their behavior, I am under the impression that the largest one that was indicated to be a female is actually a male. I do not have a lot of experience with monitors, but one of them definitely has softer spurs and two do have sleeker profiles. The three slightly smaller ones were said to have been clutch mates and raised together and should be a little over a year and a half now and the largest should be close to three. It was acquired by the person I got them from later on and added to the group before I received them. There are a couple of toe tips missing as you can see mostly in the pictures and the largest one is missing most of its toes on the left foot but it came that way. I'm sad that I won't be able to try and breed them as they really are beautiful animals, but hopefully somebody else can help enter them into the gene pool with their breeding projects! I'm selling them as a group for $2000. Please message me if interested. Thanks for looking!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!