this doesn't sound right?10" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #11
bigalosu
No way he is 8 years old, let alone 18. He's got a little pyramid action going on, but looks good. $100 at that size would be a decent price, but is not an adoption...

Old 11-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #12
akuma
It was feed a diet of pellets its entire life,that is what they they told us,also it was housed with a russian tort in a 40 g tank,or maybe its a dwarf sulcata

Old 06-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
akuma
Update on this little guy

instead of starting a new thread i figured just update this older one to show you guys how this (not so 18 yr) old tort is doing
here are some pics of turddle with the same box turtle he posed with 3 years ago
he has grown like a weed.and he eats so much its unbelievable,and maan he poops ridiculously huge hence his name
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #14
jtrux
Looks great, at the size he was when you originally posted it I would've guessed 18 months.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #15
bigalosu
Looks wonderful! Our guy passed last year. I was on a work trip and when my wife got home from work she found him on his back. I made sure that he didn't have anything in his pen that he could climb up, so my only guess is that he tried to climb out and flipped over. I've read that it's common for that to happen, but we were still very sad we lost him. They are such personable and intelligent animals.

Old 06-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #16
akuma
Sorry to hear that about your tort ,they really are cool guys to have,you know mine is always trying to climb our fence i think he sees some of the greenery on the other side or something but im allways looking to make sure he is ok for that reason he might topple over.Again tho sorry about your tort.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #17
bigalosu
Thanks! It happens. If I rescue another I'll just have to be more proactive. Good luck with everything!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!