For Sale Blue bar Ambilobe male 10 months old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 08-13-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
mpbm31
Blue bar Ambilobe male 10 months old

Up for sale is a male blue bar ambilobe that is 10 months old. He loves crickets more than any other feeder and superworms. His feeders is dusted with Repashy calcium, calcium w/D3, and herpitive's multivitamin. I free range him outside in the beautiful Alabama sunshine and mist him with reverse osmosis water I make that's pure of any contaminates(2ppm- basically pure). He lives in a 24x24x48 zoomed and lots and foliage and branches. He's very nice and has never tried to bite but I only handle him when I clean the cage. $275 plus shipping. I ship FEDEX overnight by 10am or 12(whichever your area allows). My zip is 35111 to calculate shipping. Please serious inquires only!! I want him to go to an experienced keeper or breeder. I'll post more pics soon. Got a few of him as a baby, at rest, and basking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Bigtdub
Can i get some more pics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!