INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2005, 07:24 AM   #101
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Chris,

I see that the site was put back up and still has the shipping info you sent. Wasn't this info supposed to be taken down?

Old 12-12-2005, 08:16 AM   #102
Suncoast Herpetological
The ghireptiles site is up again as well.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:39 AM   #103
Chris@TSE
not for long.............

Old 12-12-2005, 12:25 PM   #104
Suncoast Herpetological
According to Godaddy.com, the site is still hosted by freewebs.com. I wonder how he managed to convince them to decide in his favor? I assumed he moved the hosting.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:30 PM   #105
Suncoast Herpetological
Incidentally Matt. He now has the pic you use as your avatar displayed on the mugshot page. I don't remember that being there originally. Another potential reason for getting the site jerked.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:36 PM   #106
Suncoast Herpetological
I also noticed...

that mr. bowles has not visited this site since 12/6, the afternoon that the thread was started. i find it extremely implausible that he is not zealously monitoring this thread.

I wonder what a moderator would discover if he ran a check of Timmy's IP address against the rest of the members here. hmmmmmm? I suspect that we probably have an alias being used

Old 12-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #107
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Incidentally Matt. He now has the pic you use as your avatar displayed on the mugshot page.
Hey John,

Yeah I noticed that but not much I can do because that avatar can easily be found on many avatar sites. The Queeny comment is immature though...something Bowles and Pruett have been calling me for about two years, really pathetic.

I am in contact with Freewebs.com and ghireptiles4@hotmail.com has been telling some pretty tall tales to them in order to have the site stay up and to try and get my e-mails to them...

Electronic harassment and cyberstalking huh...I wonder how many years these guys will continue their vendetta. I think it goes on because 100% of their lies have been outed and 100% of their garbage they do against me has backfired on them.

What's next guys...trying to pin JFK's murder on me when I wasn't even born yet?

Anyway Chris...I hope your information you have on the site gets taken down if that's what you want. You would think if this was a decent person at all that they would do it if you asked them to. They obviously spent time getting the site put back up so they should have spent a few minutes taking down the shipping page like you requested...amazing isn't it?

Old 12-12-2005, 05:34 PM   #108
Nirvana
As of two seconds ago, both Ghireptiles.com and snowballsballpythons.com were FROZEN. So, Hooray!

Matt, it seems from what has been posted here and on other threads regarding these guys that you have a genuine case of, as you said, cyberstalking and cyber-harrassment -- have you tried contacting the authorities in the areas where these guys live, or taken steps to press charges against them? I have no idea what you would have to do, unfortunately, but it sounds as if these guys are doing things that are genuinely bad and truly ILLEGAL. > I'm sure you're not taking all of this awful stuff idly, but I have to believe that there must be some authority who can charge these guys -- maybe even for defamation of character or identity theft?

At any rate, good luck shedding yourself of what appears to be a true cyberstalker (YEEK!) ... I am glad to at least see that at this point, Freewebs appears to have recognized their infringement...

Old 12-12-2005, 06:38 PM   #109
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Kitt,

Thanks and yes ghireptiles.com has been shut permanently thanks to freewebs.com because the name was being used without my permission.

I don't really know how far these guys are going to take their harassment but it has been overwhelming for the last two years. I am constantly having to protect my business, name, and livlihood, whether it's on a public forum or privately because of things they say and do whether it is also publically or privately. What you see on the net is actually only a part of how much they hassle me.

I sincerely hope that they will stop with the way they are acting because to tell you the truth they they have taken it to a level of absurdity...nobody should have to put up with what I have over the last two years...nobody.

Old 12-13-2005, 12:31 AM   #110
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghi Reptiles
Anyway Chris...I hope your information you have on the site gets taken down if that's what you want. You would think if this was a decent person at all that they would do it if you asked them to. They obviously spent time getting the site put back up so they should have spent a few minutes taking down the shipping page like you requested...amazing isn't it?
Well I had it out with freewebs today, I'm sure by now both sites have been pulled. permanantly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!