Unique belly markings? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 AM   #1
Nagini
Unique belly markings?

Well I bought these two at the sac show. I got to talking with the guy selling them, they were fairly well priced for a show, $30 but they were REALLY nice looking. High yellow on all of them. What really got me though was the belly markings on 2 of them. Just my luck they were both girls, so I took them. Do you guys think these markings could mean something?

When Talking to the guy, he said the breeder he got them from sold them as normals since they were phets, but didnt tell them what the phets were for. My guess is they didnt want to deal with calling them phets and just sold them off as normals.

Here's some pics:
female 1-

Female 2-

Old 11-06-2007, 04:31 AM   #2
Cat_72
Alisyn, I honestly don't see what you are seeing here, they look like perfectly average and normal bellies to me.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #3
whippet
yeah...looks just like my normal's belly too. They are very pretty though!

Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
Nagini
Well none of my other BPs have those blak markings lining it, I didnt mean the actual belly scales lol

Old 11-06-2007, 02:47 PM   #5
LadyOhh
So you are hoping for het pieds?

Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
We have a thread actually that addresses this issue and question alot. Its interesting, and worth a read. Most animals when purchased as normals, are just infact normals You cant know if something might be genetic unless you try to prove it out.

But im seeing normal ball pythons there Pretty though!!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=ball+python - theres the thread you should take a look at.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!