Bad Guy Wanda and Joe Patterson AKA Sunset Hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
treefrog4243
Wanda and Joe Patterson AKA Sunset Hypo

I was asking about adult female Brazilians and was told these people had 2 proven females for sale on kingsnake.com I contacted them and they told me they had not been with any males except their group of Hypo redfoots. I asked to see pics and Joe told me I could see them on Kingsnake. I viewed the pics (one overhead pic of each) and asked why no red on head and he responded that these were “a very hard to come by yellow head variant. He said I could see them in person. Since I am 3.5 hours from him I arranged to pick them up on my way back from an appointment in N.C. I met them at a McDonalds that was very busy and I was pulling a car trailer which was blocking up the lot. In addition it was close to100 degrees and my a/c would not work while stopped so he said take them and if I am not happy he would take them back. In addition He promised to send me an invoice/bill of sale later. I paid in cash(would not accept other means) and rushed home. When I made an inspection of them they did not have a black skeletal pattern on their plastron instead they were solid black(indicating Bolivians not as promised Brazilians) when I contacted him about the error he responded with pics of 2 different females saying that they are 100% Brazilians then preceded to call me names and say they heard i had lost some torts due to a virus. I have had all my torts tested in the last 6 months and all were clear/negative for any disease or parasites. He then started telling me he would not replace them due to the previous illness in my group the 2 I got from him are in my house for quarantine but he said he was banning me from buying from him and would delete any email from me. These are the same people who defrauded many people with their “sunset hypo scam in the late 90’s. They are at it again!!! Beware real crooks Frank Dombrowski

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!