Your state laws? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-25-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
hissnthatexotics
Your state laws?

I'm just curious on other state requirements and stories from other venomous keepers and dealers. For example. I live in NH and here I had to have 1000 documented hours dealing with venomous snakes before they issue me an exhibitors permit. Now after 2 years of hard work and arguing with the fish and game Lt. I have my permit. Now NH refuses to issue a sales permit lol. Here we have a $100 yearly fee per permit (I have like 3 because I have an alligator to lol). I also had to pay $100 to apply for said permit. Anyways what's your story? Is your state more sales friendly?
P.s- In NH the only other licensed guy is Kevin McCurly....so in NH as long as you cover permit fees and "do" the work they usually handout exhibitors permits easily

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!