I just finished my field herping webpages... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 01-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
jeremiaheaster
I just finished my field herping webpages...

Hello everyone. I just thought I would drop in and leave a link to my Herpstuff webpages. I just finished them and if you enjoy field collecting you may be interested in checking out my herping blog. I would love to hear all comments.

My Herpstuff webpages

Old 01-04-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
old guy
Jeremiah

Mike Chambers here. So did those pics of timbers of Kansas come from that spot ? So see, you have at least one person that has visited your web page (me) on the Fauna C. . With all of these web forums that i'm on these days, it's hard for people to realize who i am with different user names. Anyway, great pics !

Old 01-06-2005, 10:30 PM   #3
atomicgrrl
Love the site. I'm a photo freak myself, unfortunately haven't really succeeded very much at herp collecting..

Old 01-06-2005, 10:46 PM   #4
jglass38
Awesome looking site! Great job. I am going to start doing a little field herping down here in Florida. What is that amazing looking orange and grey one on the front page?

Jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!