Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #461
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post

Mar 9, 2012 10:33 AM Text from Kruse:

Please don't go updating the world -- you have my word that I will refund you completely by month end. This was just a date oversight.
Stu, you might want to ask what month Mr. Kruse is referring to.

Quote:

Mar 9, 2012 12:22 PM Text from Kruse:
You have my word.
I guess we can all rest easy now.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #462
JerryKruse
Wes, the keyboard nazi and long-distance tough guy. If you only had a clue. Nothing more than an antagonistic lil' d-worm. This forum is a real piece of work -- the ones that chime in to bring some levity and rational, alternative view are chastised yet the childish antagonization prevails. What a joke. You wanna pick apart everything and analyze like a wanna-be detective or axe-grinding fool? Have at it. But it is SO clear how idiotic most of the "contributors" are behaving. Might I suggest sending your resumes to the National Enquirer....lol. Either way, my buddy Stew will be taken care of. Oh wait......since I'm from NY that could be misconstrued.........let me rephrase......."refunded". We're half way there, so say what you will. I clearly waste dmy time chiming in from the very beginning as evidenced by the antagonistic, childish agenda. =)

Old 03-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #463
Lucille
Quote:

Mar 9, 2012 12:22 PM Text from Kruse:
You have my word.
Quote:

Text from Jerry: I'm not posting anything further until month end

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Wes, the keyboard nazi and long-distance tough guy. If you only had a clue. Nothing more than an antagonistic lil' d-worm. This forum is a real piece of work -- the ones that chime in to bring some levity and rational, alternative view are chastised yet the childish antagonization prevails. What a joke. You wanna pick apart everything and analyze like a wanna-be detective or axe-grinding fool? Have at it. But it is SO clear how idiotic most of the "contributors" are behaving. Might I suggest sending your resumes to the National Enquirer....lol. Either way, my buddy Stew will be taken care of. Oh wait......since I'm from NY that could be misconstrued.........let me rephrase......."refunded". We're half way there, so say what you will. I clearly waste dmy time chiming in from the very beginning as evidenced by the antagonistic, childish agenda. =)

Res ipsa loquitur

Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #464
Paul Lynum
So you don't like a taste of your own medicine

Jerry,

Again , thanks for showing how unprofessional you are. You spinning things on everyone calling people childish, nazi's and immature is nothing more than what you have been doing for quite some time now to a multitude of others. You cry that Stu has come here but, if it was you (And you have done the same thing untold times) you are the first to rip someone up on your Fb and make phone calls to anyone and everyone being a cry baby. All this behind backs because you are a coward. All this is years of your BS coming back on you. You pushed too many times now it's back on you and you don't like it. You are the excuse and spin king of this hobby. I'm so glad that you have exposed yourself for what you are. Thank goodness for the BOI. Stu, I'm glad you finally got something. After all the crap JK has out you through.

PL

Old 03-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #465
Slim
Quote:
Those are a lot of words...none of which address Wes' question...but a lot of words none the less.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #466
Lucille
Quote:
This forum is a real piece of work
Predictably, those who don't have adequate reasons for their misbehavior turn and attack the people here or the forum itself, hoping to draw attention away from themselves and their misdeeds.

This forum IS a piece of work, but not in the way I think you intended. It is the work of many years of Rich, its founder.
But in order for it to succeed it has to be a team effort, and it is. People who understand reptiles- buyers, sellers, keepers, admirers, are all peers of those whose names come up on the BOI. Their input has value, because the reptile industry while involving laws and contracts and the stuff of ordinary business is also specialized because knowledge of the reptiles, their care, their diseases and so on is sometimes necessary in order to understand what the parties are saying to each other.

There are those who really know about zonata and have come to speak on this thread, and as well, there are those acquainted with some of the shenanigans used by some to disguise their misdeeds.

This forum is a piece of hard work, many years in the making. Without it, I sincerely doubt Stu would have had a snowball's chance after being Krused.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #467
Christina Vincent

Old 03-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #468
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Predictably, those who don't have adequate reasons for their misbehavior turn and attack the people here or the forum itself, hoping to draw attention away from themselves and their misdeeds.

This forum IS a piece of work, but not in the way I think you intended. It is the work of many years of Rich, its founder.
But in order for it to succeed it has to be a team effort, and it is. People who understand reptiles- buyers, sellers, keepers, admirers, are all peers of those whose names come up on the BOI. Their input has value, because the reptile industry while involving laws and contracts and the stuff of ordinary business is also specialized because knowledge of the reptiles, their care, their diseases and so on is sometimes necessary in order to understand what the parties are saying to each other.

There are those who really know about zonata and have come to speak on this thread, and as well, there are those acquainted with some of the shenanigans used by some to disguise their misdeeds.

This forum is a piece of hard work, many years in the making. Without it, I sincerely doubt Stu would have had a snowball's chance after being Krused.
Fo' shizzle (I've always wanted to say that )

Old 03-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #469
TONY D
Are we there yet?

I’m going to get blasted for sure and I should know better but IMHO there seems to be a lack of maturity all the way around here. Neither party is acting like an adult and the career BOI antagonists aren't much better.

Jerry, stop responding to baited posts. Doing so doesn’t help and comes across worse than you imagine. Responding to anybody but Stu with anything but straight facts is just plain crazy when you know that every email and text is going to get posted and to an audience that contains a fair number of hostiles. Good god man, put down the com devise, step back and think!

Stu, it’s been said by impartial authority that if these animals did develop ZD there is no way of knowing when, where or how they got it, or who is responsible. Did they come in with it, don’t know. Did they contract it at your place, don’t know. Was it triggered by shipping stress don’t know. What we do know is that there are always TWO parties involved BUT the seller is always going to have to eat it ALL or deal with the kind of consequences we see here. Yes the BIO and other public forums have made it so we can force a “buyer wins / seller looses” scenario that is pretty much unprecedented in the trade of live animals but this being the reality doesn’t make it right. Rick noted the unfairness of this in one of his posts and I agree and I think it quite likely that anyone who doesn’t has never found themselves on the short side of this equation. Anyway, given this I’d like to see a little grace on your part. Jerry said he would make it right by month’s end. If he hasn’t paid by a reasonable grace period beyond that, well by all means let it fly, punish him all you want but in the interim, reporting every little hiccup in real time is childish too.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #470
Allan Bartlett
"Kruse-ified"....LOL Stu. Of course Jerry delayed/forgot/overlooked paying you when he said he would. That's the way he rolls as has been proven here on this thread. I wonder what excuse he will use when he misses the next payment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!