Dinner with Shamu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
SPJ
Dinner with Shamu

All you can eat buffet (very good food), all the desert you want (again very good) plus all you can drink. Since Anheiser Busch owns the park, you get quite a buzz. I tried out a bunch of the new aluminum bottle beers.
Anyway, food, drinks, a private show, A/C , meet the trainers, and get up close and personal with the killer whales. Our table was next to the pool. This is in the back of the stadium on the opposite side of where they do the show.
Pretty cool time and a nice way to spend about 2 hours.

Old 08-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
ladyserpent7
wow...that seems like a lot of fun...id like to try that when i go....and hes sooo cute shamu.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!