Good Guy BRB Reptiles (Brent Beilstein) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Adam Kirk
Thumbs up BRB Reptiles (Brent Beilstein)

I have purchased several reptiles from Brent Beilstein in the last couple of months. All animals were simply amazing. Some animals i did not even see a picture of (because i told him I didnt need to see pictures). I got animals that were far better than what I originally thought as far as size and looks of the animal. All of them were perfect and WELL established animals. I have had animals from Brent now for a little while and they are all as great as they were the first day I got them. Strong feeders and beautiful animals. If your looking for ball pythons or boas definitely give him a try. I was well pleased with the condition of the animals and will not hesitate to order from him again. No worries with this guy. Thanks Brent.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
steelersdiehard
Thanks

Thanks Adam,
I wish you and your family the best...

Brent

Old 03-31-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
Skiploder
I've done business with Brent in the past and would not hesitate to do so again.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
kmrkvicka
I have several bps from Brent, and have the greatest respect for his animals He even threw in a free het orange ghost, when I'd joked about getting a freebie with my 6 snake order

Old 04-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #5
LKirkland
Thumbs up Brent Beilstein

We've purchased several animals from Brent and I have always been pleased with the quality of his product and his customer service. He's a great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #6
Matt2979
This was my first personal experience with Brent and it was awesome. First of all, I was expecting a snake around 300-MAYBE 320 grams because the ad read, "300+ grams". When I got her out, I knew she was pushing 500 grams so I weighed her...493 grams!! NICE surprise!

The packing job was one of the best I've seen in awhile and the snake was MUCH prettier than she looked in her pics (and she looked good in the ad!). Brent included her genetic paperwork, as well as EVERYthing else that he promised.

If you're thinking of doing business with Brent, don't hesitate. He'll be getting more of my money soon!

Matt Jackson

Old 04-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
steelersdiehard
Thanks

Thanks everybody for the kind words.

Brent

Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
natieb
I'll also throw in my two cents. I purchased a boa from BRB at the Tinley show in February, and he was ridiculously accomodating and worked out a great deal. I couldn't be happier with the snake and the way Brent was able to work with me on the transaction.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #9
bareptiles
Brent is a great Guy, very easy and makes things right! He just needs to become a Browns fan and Canes fan and would be nearly perfect! GOOD JOB Brent

Chris Brown
BA Reptiles

Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #10
LoboGfx
Just got my pair of 100% Het Clown from Brent, Nice guy, fast response and great communication.. Will buy again if I have the chance... Very happy doing business with Brent's BRB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!