Exporting many kinds of reptiles from Vietnam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Eli_aka_dukdik
Lightbulb Exporting many kinds of reptiles from Vietnam

i am a supplier of many kinds of reptiles in Vietnam such as: Chinese water Dragons, Water Monitors, Scorpions, lizards, frogs, gecko and so much more....
if you are interested in ordering a big quantity or just a few reptiles to raise as pets, i still can provide with the best prices. my e-mail add: hakurakateno1088@yahoo.com
My Cell phone number: 0937279267
Thank you for your precious time!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #2
cazeltine
I am interested in a Water Monitor if you have it. We are looking for Varanus salvator bivittatus typically found in West Java and Indonesia. I have heard them referred to as Malayan's also. We could be interested in a black dragon (Varanus salvator komaini) as well depending on the animal. We are looking for an animal with a good pet temperament and not for breeding. We currently have a Sumatran and a Sav that are both puppy dog tame.

Thank you very much for your time and information.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Eli_aka_dukdik
it will be easier for me to catch your ideas and we can discuss much more if you give me your e-mail address and send me some pictures of them.
thank you. at the moment it is almost 11.00 PM in Vietnam can you tell me about your current region?
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Ron Billingsley
I am not flagging this as a scam......
But anyone wishing to buy from this person needs:

A) Import/Export License
B) Broker License or Hire a Broker
C) well.. it's not my job to tell you how to import animals.....

Just that if you attempt to buy from overseas... you better get your information, for it's a federal offense, and your shipment will be taken away from you and your be looking at some stiff penitiles and fines.....

To be for warned is to be informed.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
TailsWithScales
Also keep in mind that CITES permits may also be required for importation on certain species of monitor which are not cheap and take weeks to process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread