Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #81
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
genetic possibilities
MALE: Spider
FEMALE: Orange Ghost
50%: Het Orange Ghost
50%: Spider, Het Orange Ghost
Punnet Square:
Het Orange Ghost
Normal Het Orange Ghost
Spider Spider, Het Orange Ghost

After That:
Male: Spider, Het Orange Ghost
Female: Orange Ghost
After my goal the Honeybee
Why would I buy a female not knowing what will be the turn out on babies? Hopefully in 3 years when it is time to breed I will know enough to get by. Saying you know everything just shows ignorance. You never stop learning!

As far as the blacklist thing to everyone else. I could care less. I'm sure you would be after the money anyways. If you are a breeder then your just trying to get a buck and all money is green. don't try to fake a front. Probably don't even having anything to breed.

Sellers and children like yourselves are whats giving the reptile world a bad name. You say all over these forums how the reptile world needs more people to fight these illegal bans. yet you defend your buddies to death just because there a friend or sucked you off once. Weather or not it was a kink a broken bone whatever it was there is something wrong. Like I have said over and over seemed like a weight issue. I don't believe she even had a first meal. Maybe some of you are having trouble reading or can't read. Go get your mommy to read Dr. Seuss to you. You start off on the first page in case some of you don't know. Left to right top to bottom. Theres your leason. Hope you learned something today. Go fart clear your mind.
You may want to take your own advice and go back to the basics of reading. Here's your first tip; learn the difference between "your" and "you're" and "there" and "their" before you start lecturing people on how to read...

While you're (see how that works?) at it you may want to brush up on basic sentence structure as well as spelling and when it's appropriate to capitalize a letter.

Old 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM   #82
dturner100
You really called me ignorant because I said that you should know what vet to use before purchasing your snake? That's funny.

ANY responsible herp keeper/breeder will tell you the same thing. Any reptile can become sick from the very day you bring it home even if it did not show signs of illness prior.

I can easily read off a list from my fridge that has the names of 15 reptile vets 5 of which I take my herps to on a regular basis. All of which I've researched their specialties.

Hell many responsible seller wont sell to somebody if they can't provide the name of their planned vet. Wonder why they'd do that???

Old 05-31-2010, 03:37 PM   #83
Matt2979
James! You are unbelievable and YOU are the one calling people childish and other ridiculous names???? I originally made a post to help you understand why you are in the wrong, but you clearly aren't listening to anyone except for those voices in your head that have you convinced you know what's going on...despite NO experience with these animals!

A wise man once said, "It is far better to let someone assume that you lack intelligence than to open your mouth and confirm their suspicions!!"

Old 05-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #84
Slipmattic
Agreed lucille

Old 05-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #85
bad-one
If you are a breeder then your just trying to get a buck and all money is green. don't try to fake a front.
Really, the only reason people breed is for money.. it is true that some people breed just for the business aspect. But you act as if it is impossible for people to breed the animals they love for the joy and excitement of it

Sellers and children like yourselves are whats giving the reptile world a bad name.
What color is the sky in your world?

yet you defend your buddies to death just because there a friend or sucked you off once.
In this case I would defend Outback, and I've never gotten an animal from them or any favors. I don't even personally know them

It seems that arguing with you is pointless, you can't accept the opinions of others, no matter how wrong you are. I wish you the best of luck, hopefully you'll actually take your own advice and take some of today's lessons to heart.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:58 AM   #86
Jeremy_78
This is my first thread. I felt the need to post here being an outsider not having known either the seller or buyer.

Buyer - Please don't be so rude. A little politeness can go a long way wether it be in forums or in real life. Judging by the way you acted in this thread I am giving props to everyone who continued to respond to you. You have taken a lot of shots at people in this hobby. It is not "us" who are ruining this hobby, it is YOU.

Seller - I am so very sorry. If you dealt with canadians I'm sure I would be purchasing snakes off of you with a TOS like that. How you stayed clam and collected for so long is beyond me...

Let me get this straight...

You purchased a ghost bp from a seller and got what you asked for. You initially thought the bp had a weight problem and didn't think to contact the seller? Two weeks later you see he is selling kinked snakes for discounted prices. You see these snakes and find a "kink" in yours. Then you supply us with many many pictures of this "kink" to which are so blurry can you barely tell it's a snake.

I just wanted to say thanks for this forum idea. It truly tells me who I would NEVER sell a snake of mine too.

Jeremy clements.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #87
Temporalis_Enterprises
Look I used to be very sketchy of Outback. i really didn't like them. I now have many animals from Outback. Last week a snake from them died. They gave me something else! 1.3 AFT's in fact. Outback is good people. I have helped them at a local show. They are importers. There is a certain risk you run when importing animals. Even CH animals. They have thousands of animals how can they inspect each one!

Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #88
KingBowser
So as previously mentioned you obviously don't understand the concept of "Captive hatched". If you wanted an entire pedigree then you should have purchased a CAPTIVE BRED animal. Do a little more research before you jump on a purchase.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #89
snakes335
If he thinks WE are the ones that are ignorant and don't know what WE are talking about then why is he on this site in the first place

Old 06-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #90
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
I don't believe there are that many vets around here. I asked someone from around here said he never had to go to one wasn't sure. I have mentioned I have a appointment somewhere in here. The clinic I found the herp doc is only in on wednesdays. Its just a walk-in thing really. As far as the substrate we feed her in a paper bag unless she swallowed some for him. And for the food passing through she was a little constipated at first but she seems to be fine. I guess she was constipated had a pink belly. Soaked her in the tub and it seemed to relax her. Been about a week should do her stuff any day now i imagine.
Look up Suzanne Trosclair... in Lafayette..she can do an xray... and has a decent knowledge of basic reptile medicine....... if she cant help you contact LSU vet school.

But that does not resemble any kink I have ever seen.... if it is a cracked rib.... that sort of injury happens sometimes in snakes... and can go unnoticed
and the snake can live a normal life..... especially since it isnt near the chest cavity....

But it doesnt look like anything genetic from the pics you have posted...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!